Ya mam smells like a Jack Russell

Kaz Hayashi

Not a childhood one but a good one nonetheless. At my wedding my brother in law followed one of my friends who is a tattooist around all night asking him if he was a tattoosit. This must have happened a dozen times. My mate was ready to smash his teeth out. Eventually my brother in law said it to him for the last time and then just looked him in the eye and said "You're a fucking tracer" and walked off.

• Paid Members

:laugh: I remember that one as well but for some reason "fucking Brenton" always stood out most of all. And just staying on the subject of Butch for one more post, probably my favourite insult he ever came out with was when he said that he hoped Keeno had a massive house fire.

On 15/11/2017 at 4:49 PM, cobra_gordo said:

Not a childhood one but a good one nonetheless. At my wedding my brother in law followed one of my friends who is a tattooist around all night asking him if he was a tattoosit. This must have happened a dozen times. My mate was ready to smash his teeth out. Eventually my brother in law said it to him for the last time and then just looked him in the eye and said "You're a fucking tracer" and walked off.

That just comes from this scene in Chasing Amy.

Archived