General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When in the world did West Brom bring in Krychowiak?! That's not half gone under the radar. Lovely signing for them, shocked if at least one team in the top six weren't him for him, he's quality.

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Murtz said:

Come on. That was rumoured to happen for a week now, plus it's an initial loan. For what this day could have been (Sanchez Lemar Van Dijk Mahrez), It's been a bit shit.

Initial loan, pfft. It's a permanent deal that they have to start as a loan to help them get around FFP.

And what do you mean a bit shit? Danny Drinkwater has just turned up at Chelsea's training ground! SHIT'S GOING DOWN!

Ā 

jimwhite.png

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Unconfirmed reports that Mahrez has done a proper Odemwingie and showed up in Paris.

I really, really hope it's true.

Apparently he left the Algerian camp and then nobody saw or heard from him for hours and hours so that would actually make sense. Inevitably, some rag reported that Spurs were "monitoring" his situation but I never saw us getting him and, if he's in Paris, it's obviously not happening.Ā 

Us getting Andre Gomes on a loan with an obligation to buy seemed almost nailed on during the afternoon but has gone quiet since.Ā 

• Paid Members

Speaking of Portuguese internationals, Adrien Silva is in Leicester to replace Drinkwater. Leicester have done some good business this summer.

Barkley apparently joins the long list of players that have allegedly turned down Chelsea this summer. Smells like a bit of bullshit to me. Sky reckon he changed his mind halfway though the medical- hilarious if true, but that's got to be bollocks!

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Speaking of Portuguese internationals, Adrien Silva is in Leicester to replace Drinkwater. Leicester have done some good business this summer.

Barkley apparently joins the long list of players that have allegedly turned down Chelsea this summer. Smells like a bit of bullshit to me. Sky reckon he changed his mind halfway though the medical- hilarious if true, but that's got to be bollocks!

I'd love to know at which precise bit. I hope it was when he was asked to cough.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Looks like it was true after all- Everton's majority shareholder was just interviewed on Sky and confirmed it! Ā£35m deal was agreed between the clubs. Unbelievable.

When Jim said to him along the lines of "are you aiming for top 6 and can Ross help you achieve this?" His response was basically

".. it's a very congested area".

It properly stinks this like. His contracts up next summer and he all of a sudden changes his mind mid medical. Crackers.

• Paid Members

Yeah, he didn't seem happy about keeping Barkley at all. He said "technically he's our player..." and really stretched out that first word, as if there was subtext of 'But the fucker can rot in the reserves until next summer'.

• Paid Members

According to the Telegraph, Barkley pulled out because Everton wouldn't deal with us. Basically, he didn't want Everton to dictate where he would go and wanted to have the choice.Ā 

Not sure why they wouldn't deal with us. Maybe they knew we wouldn't pay what Chelsea would pay or they consider us rivals and not Chelsea.Ā 

Archived