General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, Bukamania said:

I can't wait until Chelsea announce the signing of Andy Caroll.

He's had enough slumming it on the bench at West Ham, and is ready to showcase his talents by walking straight into the Chelsea starting lineup? I'm surprised Sam hasn't tried to get him up to Everton. He took him to Newcastle and back to West Ham, didn't he?

Haven't Sunderland offered to let Jack Rodwell leave for free as long as he forfeits his £5.5m contract. Very generous of them!

There was a beautiful rumour that Chelsea were buying Carroll for £30m+ but that was Twitter shit apparently. Conte basically said I don' know dont ask  me when quizzed in his presser about Carroll. Proper wants out does Conte, shame.

Mignolet is worried about his world cup reserve chances by being a reserve keeper at Liverpool. I doubt Courtois was looking over his shoulder like. Karius is shit but at least he's a handsome shit, Mignolet looks gormless as he acts gormless. That ain' selling face cream. Poor Danny Ward.

The Bordeaux manager started talking about Liverpool when discussing Malcoms future, not sure where that came from but if we end up signing Roma keeper Alisson then we can  make Malcom Allison pun jokes.

3 hours ago, Duke said:

I really enjoyed how Mickey's agent has said "Sanchez is part of the mkhitaryan deal, not the other way around". 

The thing is, he's right. If you value both players, based on the fact that Sanchez has 6 months left and Micky has 2.5 years left, there's no way you can value Sanchez higher in terms of transfer fees.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, METAL ON METAL said:

Took him to Newcastle? Carroll is from there.

I thought for some reason he'd gone up there from a London club. Completely forgot he had a spell at Liverpool. 

• Paid Members

If having a giant target man's what it takes for us to actually use a second striker, I can live with Carroll (I was on board for Pelle and Llorente, too). I'd much rather that than constantly reverting to the false #9 shittery whenever the main striker's out.

Plus, I've been watching football long enough to know that if Carroll plays against Barca, he's scoring, guaranteed. It's science.

Jay Rodriguez knew what he was doing. You would never see anyone doing that towards a white player. It comes from the stereotype that African people are smelly. I hope he gets the book thrown at him.

But it'll probably be swept under the carpet and forgotten about just like it was when John Terry did the same thing to Ledley King.

Archived