NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I've heard them say "NWA Worlds Heavyweight Title" I've always assumed it was "World's" - possessive. But apparently not. According to that official NWA Twitter account, Nick Aldis is the champion of multiple worlds, placing the title right up there with WWE's Universal Championship.

• Paid Members

Given that China is, to a certain degree, still an untapped market for wrestling, that's potentially a good way to get Aldis over with a significant chunk of the world's population. That arena looks good.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Cody's fighting for the NWA Title at All In, then.

Cody vs. Aldis sounds extraordinarily dull on paper, though the story of Cody striving to win a belt synonymous with his Dad could be a good one. Maybe they could get the belt off Aldis in the meantime and on to a better opponent for Cody, though no one comes to mind. You'd think that Cody is probably the best choice for NWA Champion in the long run, particularly if he's able to take the belt with him to NJPW and whatnot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As much as I enjoy these videos, isn’t the point of wrestling to make money? How long a run are they gonna have racking up travel and show production wise before looking at generating income 

Nothing tells me “no plan” than a 20 year plan. Fair play if this is now a hobby to him, but all outgoings with no income isn’t a business model