Which of your favourite wrestlers looked best when...

Porkchopcash

Owen Harts original 1994 look was the best he ever looked. Had the spoilt jealous younger brother act down to a tea. His Black and pink was a perfect contrast to Brets Pink and Black. Great look, great character. My favourite of all time at that point in his career.

What was ironic about Brian turning up at the ECW Arena was that he got a huge pop, then turned the fans against him almost instantly. Real old school heat that's devoid in today's product. I think it was Y2J who told a story about Brian Pillman when he was in the full "Loose Cannon" mode then he winked at him to say it was all kayfabe. I think he really blurred the lines between work & shoot with his gimmick of being legit crazy, even his co-workers. I wonder if he wasn't in the car accident whether he could have had a run at the top with Austin. I'd have had Stonecold against the Hart Foundation program if Bret stayed with Brian a big part of it. Maybe then having Brian turn on Bret & the Hart Foundation and reforming the Hollywood Blondes tag team with Stonecold so you've got Bret & Owen vs Austin/Pillman.

• Paid Members

A lot of people prefer Sting’s “Crow” look. I really liked the flourish he put on it when he returned to TNA to beat Jeff Hardy for the title, with the red accents to the face paint and the red and gold robe. Looked great.

Link: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/channy_t_89/3-18.jpg

A lot of people prefer Sting’s “Crow” look. I really liked the flourish he put on it when he returned to TNA to beat Jeff Hardy for the title, with the red accents to the face paint and the red and gold robe. Looked great.

Link: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/channy_t_89/3-18.jpg

For me it's Main Event Mafia Sting. Just looked terrific in the suit and shades.

• Paid Members

Hogan dressed in his action man camo against Slaughter at MSG in 91. Desert Storm match or something aling those lines.

He looked mint. Best looking fire ball throw ever too.

3c025cecc0.png

What show was that? On the Network?

Archived