205 Live

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

I haven't watched this episode yet, but I would say 205 Live is definitely getting there MrE. Now they have started to flesh out the characters, they actually mean something and the crowd are starting to invest in them. Neville joining the division was a masterstroke and delaying the likes of Tozawa and Metalik from joining has kept things nice and fresh. It's hard to compare it to NXT, because NXT have a natural advantage when it comes to crowd reactions given they have specific tapings for their shows. I prefer NXT overall, even though their product is far from their best at the moment. But 205 is definitely on the ascension.

This episode would be good to just dip into really, basically everything good is more or less covered in one episode with its most receptive crowd and aforementioned cracking main event. I also recommend Gallagher's I Forfeit match with Daivari from a few weeks back but most of the other stuff is missable

• Paid Members

Austin Aries has been cleared, I'm guessing that's Nevilles next feud for Mania.

Heel/heel cruiserweight match at Mania? I don't see it. I think we'll get a multi-man or Jack Gallagher VS Neville, with Gallagher winning the title from Neville at some point. Aries will then take the title from him- quick transitional reign for Gallagher. That's my guess anyway.

Austin Aries has been cleared, I'm guessing that's Nevilles next feud for Mania.

Heel/heel cruiserweight match at Mania? I don't see it. I think we'll get a multi-man or Jack Gallagher VS Neville, with Gallagher winning the title from Neville at some point. Aries will then take the title from him- quick transitional reign for Gallagher. That's my guess anyway.

Apparently, according to Meltzer, Neville/Aries is up there for Mania if Austin Aries is ready to go. Even though he's more of a heel commentator, it'd be easy enough to switch him into a face role.  

Apparently, according to Meltzer, Neville/Aries is up there for Mania if Austin Aries is ready to go. Even though he's more of a heel commentator, it'd be easy enough to switch him into a face role.  

I imagine it will be on the pre show if that happens, I can't see them giving the cruiserweights a main show spot unless they do something like a 6 man ladder match as mentioned above.