Best talkers who couldn't work for shit

• Paid Members

Jake was utter shite in the ring. One of my friends (no, not JRPO) went to a training seminar hosted by Jake back in about 2002 where he turned up half cut and proceeded to spend two hours teaching everyone how to run the ropes completely incorrectly. Seriously, watch a Roberts match, he hits the ropes like he's clinging onto a boat that's capsizing.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nah, Enzo is decent enough. He's obviously nowhere on par with the other additions to WWE in recent years but most of those have been working the indies for 15 years and this is all completely new to him. I think all things considering he's doing a good job holding his own. Working tags is a good way to settle in gradually as well, see Roman Reigns.

• Paid Members

Do you know what? That is the first match I think of when it comes to Jake. Seeing as it should have all the hallmarks of an absolute shitter, it's actually not bad. But that's the best it gets when it comes to him in the ring.

It's MUCH better than his WrestleMania matches against Taker, Dibiase, Honky etc.

• Paid Members

Curtis Axel is a pretty decent promo. Especially when he's fired up (which I admit had been pretty sarcastic as of late). Everything else though. Rubbish. I'm surprised they haven't given him a Mr Imperfect gimmick, where he misses the towel throw, the gum throw, videos of him missing the hoop my miles etc.

• Paid Members

Mr Imperfect gimmick, where he misses the towel throw, the gum throw, videos of him missing the hoop my miles etc.

This has to happen. Fucking Mr Imperfect

That should have been Shawn Stasiak's gimmick in WCW. Absolutley genius.

Archived