UFC 205: Alvarez vs McGregor

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I enjoy watching Khabib fight, but I'm not a fan of him as a person. That whole situation with him defending the child MMA fights in Chehnyya (being mates with the dictator, whose sons all "won" their fights and got championship belts as a result) and Fedor's daughter being beaten up - doesn't sit well with me.

Kevin Lee is the gobshite who trains at Floyd Mayweathers gym right. Saw him chatting shit about Conor pre fight on one of their not biased at all youtube vids.

Saying he will slap Eddie in the face when he sees him for how he fought...fucking hell. Would like to see him try that tbh. Eddie would fuck him up.

• Paid Members

That video of Khabib chatting shit during the fight is great. Especially the bit when he's casually saying to Johnson something like "you need to give up. I deserve the title shot, don't you think so?", while he's smacking him in the face.

Johnson needed a humbling like that, I reckon. After the utter bellend he made of himself after KOing Dustin Poirier.

• Paid Members

Odell Beckham Jr. he plays for the New York Giants.

There's a picture of him later in the night posing with McGregor.

Stat has come out that the last 4 McGregor headlined PPV's has doubled the PPV sales for the whole year of 2014, wild.

Archived