Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So is she really chucking her E career away on the less than a year old whims of her ovaries?

While I'm sure she'll have other opportunities, that's shit for her as she's got a great look, built up a decent following and Good Enough (no better, no worse) in the ring while being young enough to dramatically improve one day.

It's party time for me, however, if I never have to hear her on the mic again. 

So is she really chucking her E career away on the less than a year old whims of her ovaries?

While I'm sure she'll have other opportunities, that's shit for her as she's got a great look, built up a decent following and Good Enough (no better, no worse) in the ring while being young enough to dramatically improve one day.

It's party time for me, however, if I never have to hear her on the mic again.

If WWE can bring back Warrior and Bruno then , god damn it, they can bring back Paige too!!

Playing Devil's advocate here but maybe WWE was wanting Paige to distance herself from Del Rio because they can see how obsessive she is (clearly) being about him and do not want it to affect her career. Seems like Bertie's been on his way out for a while and maybe they didn't want her doing anything crazy like following him out the door (as it is apparently rumoured she wants to). Say what you want about her in-ring or on the mic, she is a marketable commodity for them and certainly has more of an upside than Del Rio. 

I'm not sure what to make of the tattoo. Personally I think getting any love interests name tattooed on you is just asking for trouble but in her case she actually has his gimmick name tattooed on her rather than his real name which seems a little..... odd? 

Back on topic, Paige has got herself a lovely "Alberto" tattoo. Yep, her boyfriend of less than a year's fake wrestling name permanently etched on her body. At least she had the sense to eventually delete the Instagram post after, what I assume, was a petty act of defiance on her part.

Winding up Ricky Knight on the internet is ordinarily a noble pursuit. However, it's very much a pyrrhic victory if you descend to these levels of obsessive creepiness to do so.

For noticing something on her very public instagram account? Which doesn't even need to be seen first hand to be heard about?

And why is it "winding up Ricky Knight"?, unless he's the one who did the shit tattoo it's very little to do with him

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

Del Rio got fired for failing a steroid test (SHOCKED I TELL YOU!). He tried to get a note for Testosterone Replacement Therapy and he failed because of...elevated testosterone. According to F4W. Dave Meltzer really goes off on him on WOR.

Bryan: We learned today that 39 year old Alberto Del Rio tried to get an exemption for testosterone replacement therapy, he’s on it-

Dave: No, no, no. Bryan, you know the story.

Bryan: That’s what he said. Who am I to say that Alberto Del Rio is telling a lie here?

Dave: Ok. This is one that everyone’s gonna get mad at. Alright, so here’s the deal, but I’m steering you in as much a direction as I can tell you, I know too much that’s not on the record on this stuff, ok? He failed the test for the TE, on the TE ratio, so that’s true. The rest of it, um, I mean he... you know, he failed a steroid test. That’s what happened.

As far as like, everyone’s got an excuse when they fail a steroid test, you know that. I mean it’s always medically prescribed. At least he didn’t say it was a supplement. But, you know, that’s what he said. As far as what it really is, it’s I can’t say any more. But it’s what it he failed for PEDs.

Medically prescribed testosterone replacement therapy is something that people probably see in television commercials, and it's probably something that he figures if he says it, then that's... It's for Mexico. You know I mean, in Mexico, the fact is is that there's stuff like that, it's not that hard to get, it doesn't have the stigma that it would have here. So, he was saying it for the Mexican press. So it was a good, you know, that's what it was...

He failed a test for elevated testosterone in his system, I mean, that's the truth and he doesn't have to worry about it anymore, because he's not going to sign with anybody that's testing, I don't think.

Edited by Psygnosis