Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

a few celebrity anecdotes:

Ā 

-my mum smoked hash with Ant & Dec in the 90s

-my mums mate shagged Jethro, the comedian. ew.

-another of my mum's mates saw the Chuckle Brothers enter a pub and the little one rubbed his hands together and went "where's all t' fanny at then?"

-never confirmed this but apparently my dad can be seen in riot footage at the start of 28 Days Later (i think? or it might be This is England - he'd have been fighting fascists for clarification lol)

-Jimmy Bullard & Michael Chopra were having lunch at pizza express in Ipswich and I kept staring trying to figure if it was them until they moved seats

• Paid Members

Ā 

Ā 

Any man over the age of 4 shouldn't be using a baby wipe on their arse.

I completely disagree. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it Louch, it'll change your life.

If you spilt some marmite on a wooden floor** would a dry tissue clean up the sticky mess or would you need something with a bit of moisture to clean it properly

Ā 

*Poo **arse

Ā 

Any man over the age of 4 shouldn't be using a baby wipe on their arse.

Ā 

Ā 

I completely disagree. Ā Don't knock it 'til you've tried it Louch, it'll change your life.

I have in the desperate absence of toilet paper. It's wet and it's wrong, dry paper for life

Are skinny leg shorts a thing? I bought a pair of khaki chino shorts and couldn't get them up over my thighs. Years of playing as a prop in rugby has left me with massive tree trunk legs, but they were tight on my calves. I need to find the receipt to take them back.