Bellator MMA * General News Thread

Egg Shen

There should be plenty of space to move about and your right there's stewards at the top of blocks but not pointing you to your seat. Only concern I'd have is if Bellator give a ton out free at that expo. Then it might fill better.

• Paid Members

At risk of coming over like a whiny bitch, the more I think about this the more annoying it is. My reward for showing interest early and parting with my hard earned cash is that I get to sit in a worse seat than someone that was given a ticket for free. It's a bit of a piss take really. The least they could do is try and sort out those of us that bought a ticket early.

Don't think it's whiny at all. Think that's very fair comment to make and was what I was getting at when I mentioned contacting Coker and Bellator directly on Twitter if other means don't fix it for you. Its basically dicking the customers who've provided any revenue to keep this as an actual event over here IMO. Putting cheaper and freebies in better seats. That isn't how it should work.

• Paid Members

Don't think it's whiny at all. Think that's very fair comment to make and was what I was getting at when I mentioned contacting Coker and Bellator directly on Twitter if other means don't fix it for you. Its basically dicking the customers who've provided any revenue to keep this as an actual event over here IMO. Putting cheaper and freebies in better seats. That isn't how it should work.

I've given that a try, for what it's worth. Let's see how it plays out.

axs said that it was the o2's decision to put the prices down and the o2 told me they had been put down due to poor ticket sales. Surely Bellator would have a big hand in this decision aswell. I wouldnt have thought that the o2 could just put the prices down on a company's event without them knowing.

When the tickets went on sale i could only afford the £100 ones. Think they came to £115 with the fees. I had to buy two because my wifes coming.

Im on the lower tier and will be just past the screen. So a couple of blocks from the center. Basically just out of the corner. Even though it pisses me off that someone can now get a seat dead center for 50-75 pound,if my seat was moved dead center id be happy. The money wouldnt bother me to much,i just want the best seat i can get for my money.

• Paid Members

Chunk, its completely justifiable to moan about this, its a shit a situation but unfortunately it happens with these kinds of events. The UFC hand out free tickets on a regular basis, im not sure if they reduce tickets but they'll happily give out £100+ tickets for free if they haven't sold.