Bellator MMA * General News Thread

Egg Shen

Big price reductions on the bellator seats. Can pick up a seat in the lower tier directly looking at the stage now for £50 and a floor seat for £75 . Paid £115 for seats worse then them ones. Look like there will be plenty of room so ill probably move over closer to the cage. if I went to the box office before the show, would they move my tickets for better seats?

https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopperV3UK.html?wr=GEN-ac2f-4fe4-a860-9e0f975e8a37&addData=LON&preFill=1〈=en&locale=en_gb&eventid=309611&ec=O2L160716BLE&src=AEGAXS1_WMAIN&skin=axs_theo2&fbShareURL=www.axs.com%2Fuk%2Fevents%2F309611%2Fbellator-mma-tickets%3F%26ref%3Devs_fb

Edited by bono

Bono, if your close by I'd phone up, just be polite to them on the phone and ask. If they say no and your local I'd go ask at the box office. And if not maybe tweet Coker/Bellator account saying dissapointed you laid out early money etc and now people late to the game getting better seats for cheaper.

tv guide is a bit weird for this. According to the Channel 5 site, its on Channel 5 from 9pm for an hour, then on Spike from 10pm for one hour. eh?

My sky guide has got 9-10 on spike and 10-12 on channel 5. I thought the main card was 9-11 or is the tv coverage just an hour behind

Channel 5 aired the UFC on about an hour's delay a few years ago and since then just this year Eubank Jr put someone in a coma in a "safe" Boxing match live on Five and one of the guys that was in their mainevent just died, I think they are just being ultra cautious.

• Paid Members

Big price reductions on the bellator seats. Can pick up a seat in the lower tier directly looking at the stage now for £50 and a floor seat for £75 . Paid £115 for seats worse then them ones. Look like there will be plenty of room so ill probably move over closer to the cage. if I went to the box office before the show, would they move my tickets for better seats?

https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopperV3UK.html?wr=GEN-ac2f-4fe4-a860-9e0f975e8a37&addData=LON&preFill=1〈=en&locale=en_gb&eventid=309611&ec=O2L160716BLE&src=AEGAXS1_WMAIN&skin=axs_theo2&fbShareURL=www.axs.com%2Fuk%2Fevents%2F309611%2Fbellator-mma-tickets%3F%26ref%3Devs_fb

WTF is this bullshit! Bought my ticket straight away, so in exactly the same position as you.

Bono, if your close by I'd phone up, just be polite to them on the phone and ask. If they say no and your local I'd go ask at the box office. And if not maybe tweet Coker/Bellator account saying dissapointed you laid out early money etc and now people late to the game getting better seats for cheaper.

Thanks for the advice. Gave axs a call and they understood my frustrations so they said. They said they couldnt do anything, that it was an arena thing. They said they would email the o2 and get back to me. I spoke to someone at the o2 and they said its an axs thing :-) in the mean time i havent heard nothing off axs. Probaly just pick a better seat on the night once the shows started.

• Paid Members

Thanks for the advice. Gave axs a call and they understood my frustrations so they said. They said they couldnt do anything, that it was an arena thing. They said they would email the o2 and get back to me. I spoke to someone at the o2 and they said its an axs thing :-) in the mean time i havent heard nothing off axs. Probaly just pick a better seat on the night once the shows started.

Sent a few moany tweets. That's sort this mess out!

Let me know if you hear anything back and I'll do the same. Not sure how easy it will be to move around the arena during the night - they usually have stewards checking tickets in each area, don't they?

Sent a few moany tweets. That's sort this mess out!

Let me know if you hear anything back and I'll do the same. Not sure how easy it will be to move around the arena during the night - they usually have stewards checking tickets in each area, don't they?

Yeah ill let you know if they get back to me. I know they have stewards checking as you go in at the top of the blocks but theres nothing stopping you from moving across the blocks. Looks like theres gonna be plenty of space. The o2 said that tickets were reduced because of poor ticket sales.