WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I'm currently playing South Park: The Stick of Truth and I'm really enjoying it. There's tonnes of very black humour in it and loads of references to episodes of the show. Considering I'm not really a fan of turn based JRPG style games this is a lot of fun.

I'm currently playing South Park: The Stick of Truth and I'm really enjoying it. There's tonnes of very black humour in it and loads of references to episodes of the show. Considering I'm not really a fan of turn based JRPG style games this is a lot of fun.

If you're a fan of turn based JRPG games you wouldn't like this game. It's absolutely amazing if you're a fan of the show, but there isn't a lot of meat to the bones of the game for anyone who isn't a big fan. That said, thankfully I'm a big south park fan, and it's fantastic.

• Paid Members

I didn't realise that I had an unplayed copy of MW3 sitting around here so been playing that online while off sick today. Fun, no problem getting a game even though it's an old game now. I half considered picking up Ghosts but I really don't see the need now. Only thing is, everyone and their mother is like Level 80 Prestige 1 million or something so I get my ass kicked a lot.

I didn't realise that I had an unplayed copy of MW3 sitting around here so been playing that online while off sick today. Fun, no problem getting a game even though it's an old game now. I half considered picking up Ghosts but I really don't see the need now. Only thing is, everyone and their mother is like Level 80 Prestige 1 million or something so I get my ass kicked a lot.

I wouldn't bother with it personally, the censored stuff isn't anything you can't see online and it isn't important to the overall plot. Plus, the censor screens they put up instead I found really funny as an alternative.