WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Awards Moderator

Oh also, I noticed NBA 2K17 yesterday on my 'ready to install' list on my Xbox. I definitely haven't bought it and it's not Games For Gold. Anyone else had this?

It's free to play this weekend.

Continuing my Xbone adventure with Elite. Fuck knows what I'm doing but according to the display, I'll get to my first mission destination in a day. Can't launch warp drive or whatever it is called as the cargo is too heavy, and this is the first mission.

• Paid Members

I'm keeping my eye on all the various Black Friday console deals. To a casual gamer, what real difference is there between a 500GB and 1TB Xbox? There isn't a massive jump in cost, but there do seem to be more attractive bundle deals being put together for the 500gb models. Should I be bothered about 1Tb, is it a wise future-proofing measure?

• Paid Members

If there's not much in it Arch, definitely get 1tb. I'm having to delete shit to make space whenever I get a new game now. Everything is installed. Even though you need a disc for non-downloaded purchases, games don't run from them.

On the flip side Arch, I've coped perfectly fine with my 500gb since I purchased on release. Yes I have to free up space every now and again, but all I'm deleting are games I no longer play or will ever again.

If you're a disc gamer like me, and don't have loads of games on the go at once then 500gb will be fine. Especially if you get better bundle deals. But if you intend on downloading games then I would suggest the 1tb.