WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Question: I have a physical copy of Star Wars Battlefront coming from Amazon on release. I am currently downloading the game from EA Access to play the trial. When my physical copy comes, I won't now have to wait for the game to install, will I?

Starting to feel I made a mistake buying PES. I found FIFA boring and frustrating a lot of the time, and so far I can't make the same complaint. Refs are very lenient and shots can seem too easy though.

My biggest gripe is some of the stats though. I know you can import kits and download the updated squads, but has anyone released anything where the stats are a bit more sensible? FIFA tend to get stats spot on.

Edit: For f...downloaded the updated squads and they're still wrong. I've looked at two teams and they've both got players there who shouldn't be - Hernandez at Man U and Bradley Johnson and van Wolfswinkel at Norwich.

Edited by Sphinx

Question: I have a physical copy of Star Wars Battlefront coming from Amazon on release. I am currently downloading the game from EA Access to play the trial. When my physical copy comes, I won't now have to wait for the game to install, will I?

No, you should be able to play it straight away as both are same install pretty much so just has to change license, etc. Had the same situation with Fifa.

Starting to feel I made a mistake buying PES. I found FIFA boring and frustrating a lot of the time, and so far I can't make the same complaint. Refs are very lenient and shots can seem too easy though.

My biggest gripe is some of the stats though. I know you can import kits and download the updated squads, but has anyone released anything where the stats are a bit more sensible? FIFA tend to get stats spot on.

Edit: For f...downloaded the updated squads and they're still wrong. I've looked at two teams and they've both got players there who shouldn't be - Hernandez at Man U and Bradley Johnson and van Wolfswinkel at Norwich.

Konami have definitely fucked themselves over, but PES is still the better game to play.

• Paid Members

Getting Peter Drury in for PES is a masterstroke. Obviously Beglin brings it down a little and there is still work that can be done with the robot and out of tone voice during the game, but Drury is just made for games.

• Paid Members

Battlefront is fun as fuck. Exactly what this type of game should be. Really enjoy dog fighting. Another question about EA Access: I ended up cancelling my physical copy and buying the digital copy from EA Access but when I start Battlefront it still tells me I'm using the trial, any idea why that might be the case?