WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

It's only delayed for 360 until next month, isn't it? I noticed the developers are different for the 360 & PS3 versions. That doesn't mean it's going to be a shit port, does it? Hope not, might have to get it.

• Moderators

It's only delayed for 360 until next month, isn't it? I noticed the developers are different for the 360 & PS3 versions. That doesn't mean it's going to be a shit port, does it? Hope not, might have to get it.

3rd week of November... that's aaages! OK, maybe it's not that long to wait for a game I hadn't even heard of two days ago.

But I've not been this excited about a game for quite some time, so I hope it's not a shitty version on the 360 otherwise it may force me to buy an X-bone. I'm going to have to get one eventually I guess, this may be the game that forces my hand.

Finally got to take part in the raid on Destiny last night with some Americans and finally gave up just before 1AM. It's not too bad for the majority of it but the final boss is a massive fucking pain.

Had fun though but I am now resigned to the fact that I will never hit level 30 unless other ways of obtaining the gear are introduced. Saying that even if I was able to complete it I would probably have sacked it off anyway because the raid gear is a fucking random drop as well.

Best I got last night was a bunch of shards (happy enough with that since I am still upgrading) and a Sniper Rifle I will probably never use.

Also completed my first Exotic bounty which turned out to be a shitty Machine Gun so I broke it down for energy. I'm mostly loot and material farming on the moon, doing my first gold tier event of the day (usually on the moon because it's piss easy) and grinding PvE bounties lately.

• Moderators

Chest - apparently the last gen versions of mordor don't have the nemesis system so I'm not sure what impact that has on the gameplay. Maybe it's time...

Hmm. I think you might be right!

Oh well.. I'm moving house in a few months and was going to leave my 360 for my brother so, this is only accelerating the inevitable.

The misses has bought me a couple of games in the lead up to my birthday, MLB The Show 14 which is great but she really outdid herself getting me South Park: The Stick of Truth which utterly awesome. I haven't played anything South Park related since the first game on the original playstation which was dogshite

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Awards Moderator

I recently bought a second hand copy of XCOM: Enemy Unknown on the XBox for 6 quid.

So because of this post I dived in to play it again. I just lost my dream team of Major Undertaker and Captain Swagger. Gutted :-(

Went back onto COD Modern Warfare 2 a few weeks ago on the 360 to play the special ops mini games whilst i had an hour to kill and have found myself engrossed again trying to beat my original best times / scores. The 'sniper fi' mission set in the artcic depot is bloody addictive.

Have managed to get the new Alien: Isolation game as well as NBA 2K15 for my 'offline' console so will give them a shot over the weekend. Was not holding out much hope after Coloninal Marines but apparently it's a lot better (wouldn't be hard!) although more of a survival horror than an FPS.......the jury is still out !