WWE Live in London Network Special

drkopen

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 2 tickets in the presale today as well, spent a bit of time in the virtual Queue when finally getting in it told me no tickets were available no matter where I wanted to sit, Tried about 6-7 times before It finally gave me Upper Tier I declined those and got sent right back to the start of the queue again

Finally got back in and got Block 108 Lower Tier so I accepted those as didn't want to go through all that again tomorrow when there would be thousands more people trying and slowing down the process and I wasn't too fussed going in about where it was as long as it was lower tier so those tixs are fine

Think I've sat in that Block for a Smackdown before and view is fine for me.

Makes up for not being able to get to Raw or Smackdown next month at least

Yeah, i hate the ticketing system for the O2. Much prefer it when i'm buying tix for Manchester arena and i can just select the exact seats i want, rather than having to pick a price tier and hope they allocate me good seats. But alls well that ends well, second row in the lower tier square on with the ring and facing the entrance. So not too bad at all.

That wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be. Managed to snag two tickets. Block 409, Row K. Should be a decent view, I hope. Have they upped the prices for this compared to the price they usually charge for the TV taping shows? Having to pay over £60 for any level 1 seat seemed a bit steep for my liking. Also, do we know if this is a network special yet or is it just pure speculation?

That wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be. Managed to snag two tickets. Block 409, Row K. Should be a decent view, I hope. Have they upped the prices for this compared to the price they usually charge for the TV taping shows? Having to pay over £60 for any level 1 seat seemed a bit steep for my liking. Also, do we know if this is a network special yet or is it just pure speculation?

Speculation, but given they're coming over for a single show, it's fairly likely it is. It's a lot of outlay just to come and do a house show, and the o2 is waaaaaay too big just to run as a house show. 

Archived