WWE Live in London Network Special

drkopen

Yeah I'm expecting it to be like Roadblock, where it'll feature a few title matches maybe showcase an NXT match or 2 and hopefully the first appearance of Brock in the UK since his comeback to the company.

Its taking place 2 and a half weeks after Summerslam and 2 and half weeks before Night of Champions so should get some fallout matches from whatever occurs at Summerslam

It's got to be more then just a run of the mill house show given its standalone event and I'm assuming they'll be over a few months laster for the usuall House shows and Raw and Smackdown Tour

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As noted, WWE will return to The O2 Arena in London, England on Wednesday, September 7th. WWE confirmed with me today that the "one-off special" will not air on the WWE Network. Currently there are no plans to air the special event.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0318/608716/no-wwe-network-special-in-london/

Given the source, i'm not buying into it. Seems insane that they would hire the o2 and not televise the event, so much so that i don't think there's a chance in hell it wont be on the network. But thought i'd share this anyway as it's being 'reported'. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived