Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I just want to raise that despite how antagonistic truthofsin has been to bowler, when he was getting some (justified) aggro, bowler extended a flour covered hand of friendship.

You really like nip picking don't ya lad. Listen i know 70% of people in wrestling and out of wrestling dont have permission or insurance so why just pick on me. I have talked to people about permissions and stuff and its all fine. IF you want to ruin a commuity / chairty event please do it in person than hide behide a keyboard.

Please stop causing trouble for people and grow up, some advice for you to think about.

They are turning into a chairty and i call it a commuity / chairty event

No comment

no comment

I never said anything about permission

I never said that either as far as i am aware the venue has it but i will triple check

• Paid Members

Its a Star Wars, D.C, Marvel, wrestling theme night.

Do you have permission from Disney and DC to use their intellectual property in conjunction with your event?

It's British Wrestling, I thought the only time IP is a concern is when some one's knocking off YOUR shows. And then you just rock up at their front door and threaten them. No one could think your being a bit of a dick in those circumstances could they?

1. They are not a charity so how is it a charity night?

2. You didn't answer about Savile

3. You didn't answer about Sutcliffe

4. You're saying that you got express permission from Marvel/Disney/DC?

5. You saying you DON'T have public liability insurance?

Come on, the blokes got his faults but picking holes in a fundraiser (providing you don't genuinely believe he's ripping folk off) is a bit of a cunt move. 

I have to say as an outsider who has had no dealings or been to an LPW show, that i find this thread quite harsh and pathetic towards the bloke. He has apologised for his actions and people who have nothing to do or have never dealt with him are baiting him. It does seem like bullying to me.

Bowlers sent me a PM accusing me of lying so I'll recount a bit of the story. It might actually help him.

I worked for a not for profit organisation and every Christmas organised a free film for all the kids in the area. We showed Up, I used an image on a flyer, sent flyer out, received cease and desist from Disney UK. Alright Adam? I mention it because do not assume as you're a little pisspot company, someone won't notice you actually breaking IP laws with Disney, Marvel etc.

• Paid Members

I have to say as an outsider who has had no dealings or been to an LPW show, that i find this thread quite harsh and pathetic towards the bloke. He has apologised for his actions and people who have nothing to do or have never dealt with him are baiting him. It does seem like bullying to me.

There's a fine line. People joking about how bad a wrestling show is or having ongoing jokes about Brit wrestling shows on here I would say isn't, it's part of the point of us being here isn't it. That's not to say everything in here isn't harsh and uncalled for. There are moments were people clearly aren't just having a laugh about this or that and get overly personal. It's not black and white and I wouldn't give such a sweeping generalization to the thread as a whole.

So yeah, I don't disagree completely, but given your post as it is I couldn't agree either.

SuperBacon i think i meant to say and was tryingt o say IF you were lying but i would not use any logos or pictures without permision. Everytime someone does pictures for me i ask them if i can use the pictures event if they said yes once i keep asking when i need to. As long as i use my own stuff i should be fine and i get advice on it as well monday.

It does seem to be bullying when you had no personal dealings with me or anyone if that makes sense. I do things by the book with laws. Just give me a break

Archived