I'm not sure where I should put this...

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

MICK EDWARDS has also made a music video in what appears to be Llandudno. That's MICK EDWARDS.

MICK EDWARDS there, with the GREATEST VIDEO EVER MADE.

EDIT: It was made on the Lake District. So if any of you live there, you should feel honoured.

But sold on Llandudno Pier on the Oirish Music stand.

• Paid Members

MICK EDWARDS has also made a music video in what appears to be Llandudno. That's MICK EDWARDS.

MICK EDWARDS there, with the GREATEST VIDEO EVER MADE.

EDIT: It was made on the Lake District. So if any of you live there, you should feel honoured.

Butch I am 100% serious when I say that I will happily bring my filming stuff back with me next time I'm home and help you recreate this video in all it's glory.

There's a tune that started getting a bit of steam a few years back now called Prisencolnensinainciusol by an Italian actor called Adriano Celentano (who, as an Italian friend informed me upon hearing it, is is apparently an Italian Norman Wisdon) thanks to it's mad proto disco/rap sound, nonsense words made up to sound like English to a non English speaker, and odd video here -

Anyway, who's most likely to cover an obscure, European disco track with nonsense lyrics by an Italian comedy actor? aye, Mike Reid, obviously -

There's no video as with the original, but you do get the added beauty of Mike making it own with cries of THAT'S TRIFFIC to it

Archived