What ever happened to?

tiger_rick

Throwing a curve ball into this discussion but whatever happened to WWF(E) New York? I know it closed down but always seemed like a cool place to hang out and given the material the WWE has (Network etc) they could and should have made it more of a success. Maybe they were unlucky in the sense that it opened a little too soon before the internet really got going and the likes of the network etc?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went there when I was 14, so I wasn't focusing on service and quality. I was just happy to cram a burger in my face surrounded by loads of screens showing wrestling  and memorabilia. I always remember the headbangers cone bras were on display for some reason. I also bought a hideous orange Tazz T shirt there too. 

• Paid Members

WWF New York was the burial ground of people they wanted to punish. Big Show pretending he wanted to be there during WrestleMania 18 was a very obvious bury job. I think the Undertaker even gave him shit on Off The Record that was recorded the day before Mania as well, so he wasn't in the good books at the time.

Archived