What ever happened to?

tiger_rick

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'd forgotten that until I was watching something recently and mid way through The Rock's interview he just casually steps aside and Stasiak charges into a wall. I don't think that would have ever got old!

That was wonderful, Rick!!!

I also remember when he debuted the Planet Stasiak gimmick and walked out thinking he’d got a pop of Rock proportions, but all there was, was crickets. He knew well what he was doing, and I thought it was fucking genius!

Also, I think it was Insurrexion when Lesnar didn’t want a tag partner against the Hardys/z and he ran out past Lesnar during Lesnar’s entrance anyway.

Then there was this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5nn81_raw-22-4-2002-william-regal-vs-shaw_sport

• Paid Members

'the French tickler', Tazz used to call the dance. Often imitated my me and my friends, that one was. I take that as a sign of how over it was.

Tazz fucking loved it as well. I remember watching an old Rumble around this time last year, from 2005 perhaps, and Tazz was fapping like mad when Dupree did the French tickler. He used to half-sing along when Dupree did the dance, singing "I am a French man..." or something. I find it really painful listening to Tazz commentate from back then nowadays. I watched the 2004 Rumble last night and he's completely unbearable especially next to JR, who clearly can't be doing with his street-talk.

Dupree was only 19 when he debuted in WWE I think, he was definitely 20 in the 2004 Rumble. 19-20. That's mental when you think about it.

Yeah I think it was, because I think ECW was still going so they had all three announce teams at the same time. Ludicrous. Three is bad enough.

They did the same thing during the Money In The Bank ladder match at WrestleMania 24, as it featured superstars from all 3 brands.

Archived