Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Very impressive that Arch. 

I got 27/30. I've been a avid viewer since season 1 even though i was only 9. Missed a couple off the early channel 5 versions. 

I got Pieface wrong even though i knew his name. Then got 2 similar looking blokes i don't recognize, Conor McIntyre and JJ Bird.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Fox Piss said:

Very impressive that Arch. 

I got 27/30. I've been a avid viewer since season 1 even though i was only 9. Missed a couple off the early channel 5 versions. 

I got Pieface wrong even though i knew his name. Then got 2 similar looking blokes i don't recognize, Conor McIntyre and JJ Bird.

Exactly the same as me. Got everyone from the glory years and couldnt identify Channel 5 cookie cutter era.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
9 hours ago, W35ty said:

Oh Jermaine what a dog he is. That revelation though was great tv.

Gabby 😍

Thought i was the only person left watching this rubbish! The only two good characters were gone within days.

As a Big Brother fan from series 1, i felt cheated when Rodrigo Alves was allowed to walk/get booted out without any explanation. The main reason i watch the programme is because of the fall outs & controversy. I realise he started off badly by dropping the "N Bomb", but at least show the clip of him finally getting booted out or the conversation in the diary room when he quit.

There is no way back for this series now. Hopefully the original Big Brother that follows will bounce back for one last hurrah? This once brilliant brilliant TV show has well & truly had it's day :(

He did connect but he was play fighting expecting her to "fight" back.

He hit her a bit too hard but didn't mean to hurt her and he straight away said sorry.

She's acting like he beat her up and is scared of him. She also conveniently decided she couldn't sleep in the same room as him after Ben told her he loved her.

Archived