5 star wrestling AJ styles vs rey mysterio January 2016

wrestleuk

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I was wondering who the hell the promoters were but they're game devs who created a really shitty wrestling game.

It doesn't look great but the completely fictional characters are fantastic. Harvey Dee with his ying-yang emblazoned singlet is one hell of a coincidence ;)

5 Star Wrestling, the game, had some great ideas. But it doesn't deliver as a final product, not even close given the price tag. The finisher reversals were pretty great though. Annoyingly it seems they have pretty much sacked off the game now in favour of the new one, despite the game still feeling clunky and far from finished.

All I want to know is, who's debit card that's on. Really enjoyed going to see Mysterio v Del Rio at 4FW in July and meeting Rey left me the most starstruck I've been in my life. Nonetheless. Great to see Rey's coming back.

4FW managed a full 1,200 sellout with that show at Swindon Meca. Brilliant venue by the way. So wonder how many tickets they're gonna have to shift across all 3 nights to at least break even

Archived