Greatest Villains in History

PowerButchi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to mention Burke. I havent watched the ones with him in for a while but i remember him licking one of the womens faces. A top weasel.

None of the villians which have been mentioned actually include any of the inmates, and there were some greats. Winter, Kean, Kelly.

There was a doctor in it called Neil who was a legend. He hated whores and ended up going for Chrissy Leighthom. He came out with a top quote when discussing prostitues. "Whores are born, they are not made"

I did read that about The Freak, but i will wait till the case is over before passing judgement.

• Paid Members

Ah yes, but adding to the villainy Maggie Kirkpatrick, who played The Freak, has been charged with sexually assaulting a 13 year old girl in the 1980's.

Yeah, more than just one is what I've read. Could be a nasty case over there in Oz.

ADDED: Use of great stock music was great in "Prisoner: Cell Block H" too. Really tuned me into that kind of music. They used all sorts of random stuff. It was pretty much like the WCW musical department. Particularly liked "The Achivements of Man" by Francis Monkman.

Percy Wetmore from The Green Mile. Sniveling, conniving little shit who uses his family connections to get away with murder. It tells you something that, in a film packed with murderers, rapists and paedophiles, Percy's STILL the most hateable. Just a detestable little prick.

Eric_Cartman.jpg

I completly agree, I love how whenever he is backed into a corner he snivels like a coward and as soon as people back off he slicks the hair back and is straight back to being a little bellend.

Don't be silly. Season 2 of The Wire is amazing. I think everyone is disappointed the first time they watch it because the focus shifts away from the Barkesdale crew. On re-watch though you realise how brilliant it actually is.

On the subject of The Wire, Marlo Stanfield's crew in general are probably some of the nastiest bunch of fuckers in anything ever. Marlo, Chris, Snoop, Monk, O-Dogg...they are as cruel and merciless as they come.

Snoop was pure evil. Chris Partlow on the other hand, whilst absolutely fucking ruthless, seemed a decent person at heart, more sympathetic, protective of Michael, taking the years and taking care of his family. Chris is easily one of my favourite characters.

Season 2 is brilliant.

Marlo's crew are definitely some of my favorite villains, I like the mysterious aura they have around them, we never learn about their past or why Chris is so loyal to someone quite a bit younger then him. Marlo himself is a cold bastard but he has a thing for pigeons which makes him a bit odd, add to that he hangs out in a bar and doesn't drink? Total enigma.

Season 2 is much better on second viewing, you have to accept the main star of the season is Nicky Sobotka the same way the first season is D'Angelo, season 3 is Bunny Colvin and season 4 is the kids. Season 5 I guess would be the news guy who's name I can't remember.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yes, but adding to the villainy Maggie Kirkpatrick, who played The Freak, has been charged with sexually assaulting a 13 year old girl in the 1980's.

Yeah, more than just one is what I've read. Could be a nasty case over there in Oz.

ADDED: Use of great stock music was great in "Prisoner: Cell Block H" too. Really tuned me into that kind of music. They used all sorts of random stuff. It was pretty much like the WCW musical department. Particularly liked "The Achivements of Man" by Francis Monkman.

Now guilty. Gutted. I proper loved Prisoner, watched it religiously (usually on tape the next day) in the 90s when it was shown at about 1-2 in the morning on ITV.

• Paid Members

Percy Wetmore from The Green Mile. Sniveling, conniving little shit who uses his family connections to get away with murder. It tells you something that, in a film packed with murderers, rapists and paedophiles, Percy's STILL the most hateable. Just a detestable little prick.

Eric_Cartman.jpg

I completly agree, I love how whenever he is backed into a corner he snivels like a coward and as soon as people back off he slicks the hair back and is straight back to being a little bellend.

I don't think there's ever been a better throwaway line than "Actually, Eric is still supposed to be grounded for trying to exterminate the Jews two weeks ago. "

Archived