Greatest Villains in History

PowerButchi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Jock Stewart was a better villain than The Freak. Watch this video for a tender, loving moment.

Hey Lassie. Let's see just what you learned in those massage parlours. *Evil Laugh*

• Paid Members

Sounds like I've been too hasty in writing of season 2 then, I'll definitely give it another watch soon. Pretty sure that was the only season that I binge watched actually, that might have something to do with it.

I never seen any of Prisoner: Cell Block H but I did love Bad Girls and you don't get much more a bastard than Jim Fenner - homophobic, racist, sexist, rapist, murderer, he had it all.

If we're veering off in to soaps then Lil Mo' beating Trevor was a great villian. Who can forget his 'Just a bit of rough and tumble' line as he stood over perennial rape victim Little Mo Slater.

Another of my all time fave's was Charlie 'Stubbsy' Stubbs. He controlled his ladies like Maradona controls a football. The thing I loved about him was the subtlety in which he became a massive massive cunt. Dirty Trace' done for him though, you don't cross the fruit of Ken's loins.

• Paid Members

Trevor giving Mo her oxo won #1 in Butch's Top 100 Xmas Moments on Channel 4.

Most unintentional funniest moment ever. "You like your gravy Mo!" <SPLAT. RIGHT IN IT> There's your gravy!". Shouldn't laugh really.

Guy that played Trevor thought he would be a star after it. Apart from that shite Glasgow film, "Man Dancin'" there was nothing.

• Paid Members

article-2005969-0CA75E2D00000578-96_468x

Percy Wetmore from The Green Mile. Sniveling, conniving little shit who uses his family connections to get away with murder. It tells you something that, in a film packed with murderers, rapists and paedophiles, Percy's STILL the most hateable. Just a detestable little prick.

Eric_Cartman.jpg

Probably more of an "Anti-Hero", I suppose but Cartman's amazing.

Whilst Jock Stewart was a top top villian, you could never put him ahead of The Freak. The Freak was in Prisoner as a full time charachter for nearly 400 episodes and always maintined her aura. The Freak was Prisoner. She kept it compulsive viewing when all the stalwarts had gone. The black gloves are the greatest foriegn object in soap history.

Alf Stewart played a charachter called Ernest Craven towards the end of Prisoners run and he was up there with Jock Stewart.

Prisoner is untouchable for villians, and charachters in general.

• Moderators

Whilst Jock Stewart was a top top villian, you could never put him ahead of The Freak. The Freak was in Prisoner as a full time charachter for nearly 400 episodes and always maintined her aura. The Freak was Prisoner. She kept it compulsive viewing when all the stalwarts had gone. The black gloves are the greatest foriegn object in soap history.

Alf Stewart played a charachter called Ernest Craven towards the end of Prisoners run and he was up there with Jock Stewart.

Prisoner is untouchable for villians, and charachters in general.

Yeah, but Jock Stewart's rape scene is hilarious. Actually, as is Frank Burke's.

"We'll just have to take you down a peg or two then, won'we?"

Archived