Greatest Villains in History

PowerButchi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

This cunt in The Shield is the most I've ever hated a character, I could barely watch I was so tense with how much I hated him.

the-shield.jpg

however in terms of looking insanely badass Tim Curry in Legend is pretty unbeatable.

darknesscurry_1_full.jpg

obviously Billy Mitchell is the best answer, well he would be if he wasn't the hero of the film.

• Paid Members

original.jpg

He is Vigo and you are like the buzzing of flies to him!

Vigo The Carpathian, also known as The Sorrow of Moldovia, Vigo The Cruel, Vigo The Unholy, Vigo The Despised and Vigo The Butch. Dude feeds on anger, lives in a painting, fills an entire city with weird pink goo and ghosts and steals babies. That bit where he smiles at Sigourney Weaver from the painting freaked the fuck out of me as a kid. He also has a wicked cool suit of armor and lovely hair.

The-Wire-The-Greek.png

In a show with some great villains (Barksdale, Bell, Levy, Vondas) it's the little old fella sitting at the back of the diner who is the most evil in The Wire. Quiet, unassuming but business is always business and he will dispose of anyone who gets in the way. He doesn't talk much, his bidding is left to Vondas (another great shout for TV villain) but when he does its sinister, cold.

So when you see an old fella sitting on his own in a cafe or on a park bench, don't feel sorry for him, chances are he's the vicious head of an evil gang!

To be fair, Forrest Whitaker in The Shield was fundamentally right.

Macky was a murderous, drug dealing, violent thug masquerading as a police officer. And when Forest's character tried to pursue him, Macky fucked his mentally ill wife. This caused him to snap and plant evidence.

By that shows weird morality he was the 'bad guy', because we just wanted to see the team do wild shit, but he wasn't a villain. He was a fundamentally decent man.

• Paid Members

In a show with some great villains (Barksdale, Bell, Levy, Vondas) it's the little old fella sitting at the back of the diner who is the most evil in The Wire. Quiet, unassuming but business is always business and he will dispose of anyone who gets in the way. He doesn't talk much, his bidding is left to Vondas (another great shout for TV villain) but when he does its sinister, cold.

So when you see an old fella sitting on his own in a cafe or on a park bench, don't feel sorry for him, chances are he's the vicious head of an evil gang!

Doesn't matter how good a baddie he is, it's completely negated by how completely shite season two of The Wire was.

• Paid Members

Don't be silly. Season 2 of The Wire is amazing. I think everyone is disappointed the first time they watch it because the focus shifts away from the Barkesdale crew. On re-watch though you realise how brilliant it actually is.

On the subject of The Wire, Marlo Stanfield's crew in general are probably some of the nastiest bunch of fuckers in anything ever. Marlo, Chris, Snoop, Monk, O-Dogg...they are as cruel and merciless as they come.

• Paid Members

You're right, I have only watched it once so I should give it a second viewing before I'm too critical. All I remember liking about it was Frank Sobotka and the cameos by Vladimir Kozlov. Sobotka's son and nephew were terrible characters (particularly the latter) and really brought down the performances of everyone else and they seemed to get more screen time than anyone.

Don't be silly. Season 2 of The Wire is amazing. I think everyone is disappointed the first time they watch it because the focus shifts away from the Barkesdale crew. On re-watch though you realise how brilliant it actually is.

On the subject of The Wire, Marlo Stanfield's crew in general are probably some of the nastiest bunch of fuckers in anything ever. Marlo, Chris, Snoop, Monk, O-Dogg...they are as cruel and merciless as they come.

Snoop was pure evil. Chris Partlow on the other hand, whilst absolutely fucking ruthless, seemed a decent person at heart, more sympathetic, protective of Michael, taking the years and taking care of his family. Chris is easily one of my favourite characters.

Season 2 is brilliant.

Archived