WWE.Com's Top 50 Talkers in Wrestling History

Liam O'Rourke

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although Rick Rude was awesome and his "cut the music" bit got super heat, I never really thought he was that amazing on the mic apart from that. One name that is missing that I always loved on interviews is Roadwarrior Hawk. The stuff he said was utterly mental but brilliantly entertaining, creative and unique.

as insane as they were u gotta add Warrior in there! those insane promos fuelled on god knows what really added to hos character and following!

i think Jake gets a bad rap due to spending the last 20+ years tarnishing himself! i would dare anyone to find a better and more believable promo than that Liz promo from Tuesday Night in texas! Thats Oscar winning stuff!

Am I being blind, but there's no Bret on that list right?

:laugh:

It's a best talkers list, not a crispest wristlock list. Bret Hart has even less place in a top 50 best talkers list than a bunch of ECW no-marks do.

Hey, well out of order Pitcos!!! 97 he was on fire!!! That year alone he deserves in

He was great on the mic as a heel but he could be very bland as a baby. That time he pretended Bret was coming out at a Raw in Canada is one of my favorite ever promos.

With the midget? Yeah that was money

Nah, the midget stuff was coked up Michaels just being an arse, I'm pretty sure it's this promo he meant (sorry if wrong)...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq9mks_shawn-michaels-heel-promo_sport

Some of the best heel promo work I've ever seen.

Archived