The Official ICW Discussion Thread

New cameras amd audio equipment were bought a month or so back after the italian tv deal started. Given how shows are added to on demand the next day, id not expect a lot of cuts away from main show to backstage etc. the camera crew they use at present work on mainstream tv shows. So basic direction needed, and they upload to Fites sites, who then transfer to the world. Doesnt sound like a massive outlay to me. Given the part ownership by Triple G music who look after production, a lot of kit should be easy to get a hold of.

It is if you already have the equipment, or if it's being provided for you by the company putting your show online. Given their success up to now, and being sound with business model, I doubt they are doing it if any belief they won't make something from it.

Keep the price high I say, if you start charging 10 quid now then later on your audience will kick up more of a shitter if it gets pricier. See how you do at a high number then it can be lowered at a later date.

Problem is that the standard for an indy show has been established at £10-15 max. Have to feel at this price it will put off the casual fans or fans who might check out ICW for the first time. 

• 1 month later...