The Official ICW Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Got tickets in the first tier ages ago. I first went to see ICW more than 5 years ago and they half filled a 350 capacity venue. I then went to every Glasgow/Edinburgh shows for the next 4 years. Ended up burning myself out on them actually and have only been at one show since the SECC. I am massively looking forward to this show though.

Incredible to hear they've shifted that many tickets already. This week they were tweeting about less than 100 standing tickets remaining.

Card so far is looking stacked.

Joe Coffrey Vs Kurt Angle

Polo Promotions Vs Team 3D

ICW Zero G Championship - 6 man gauntlet where last 2 face in Ladder Match

Lionheart Vs ??? vs ??? Vs ??? vs ??? Vs ???

Team Dallas Vs Team Red Lightening

From what Dallas said on twitter standing is about 2000. That's now sold out. Really looking forward to the hydro , the ownership match being a ten man tag, and zero g being 6 guys should mean matches get time to shine than have too many matches trying to get everyone booked.

Wolfgang© vs Trent seven looks a stick on too.

• Paid Members

Currently showing as "Tickets not currently available from Ticketmaster." Could mean they have literally sold out of all the seats they had available, or could mean they are in the process of opening up higher tiers for sale.

Selling out and/or beating the Big Daddy records is probably a stretch now, but it's looking very likely they'll get their soft target of drawing a bigger crowd than ECW ever did (6,000, while having national TV.)

Edited by JNLister

Who would you guys guess for Team Dallas & Team Lightning?

I'd Guess 

Team Lightning - Jack Jester, Drew Galloway, Kid Fite, Bram & Liam Thomson

Team Dallas - Grado, Chris Renfrew, BT Gunn, Sha Samuels & DCT

The only thing is if they go down Kid Fite vs Sha Samuels one on one, then i'm not sure who would be the 5th man.

Also i think Joe Hendry vs Davey Boy will happen too

Jester , Galloway , Bram, stevie boy, kid fite

Vs

Grado, Renfrew, bt gunn, sha and andy Wilde

Keep ricochet, kenny Williams, dct, lionheart, Liam t and Lewis Girvan for the zero g.

Davie vs joe

Carmel viper kLR women's match

And I still expect an announcement of an import to come, and I really want Mikey Whiplash on the card in some form. He's been through the journey with the company and don't like that he's not around.