Sign in to follow this  
ThommoLincs

The Official ICW Discussion Thread

While it's hard to disagree that the product is not the same as 2015/2016, Its a shame as its not particularly their fault, WWE have signed most of their top talents since then and they are plying their trade across all WWE brands which is a testament to the pot of gold they had at the time as a roster. PROGRESS I would presume went the same way.

Regarding SHP, It was an extremely difficult time for the Scottish Wrestling community in general. A lot of the roster and team I would presume were still in shock at the events the month prior with Lionheart with his funeral being not too long before that weekend - I don't feel it was ever going to be the show that it could have been - creatively certainly, given so much possibly had to change.

I still watch the product, and it is getting better without a doubt. 

We have just released a new app for Android and iOS.  Keep up to date with ICW news, watch ICW On Demand, our YouTube channel, buy tickets and merchandise.  

If you like the app and have a spare minute give it a wee rating and review on Google Play or the App Store.  Cheers folks. 

Hope your all coping OK during this horrible time.

Google play

App Store

We've recently added some content from a few other promotions/companies to our On Demand service and are currently offering a free month trail to new subscribers using the code ICWAPP. 

Click collaborations section at top of your account to see what's available. We've added a few shows from The Wrestling Revolver, EVE, Melbourne City Wrestling and AAW Pro as well as CZW's best of Jon Moxley, their best of Kevin Steen, a Highspots Bruiser Brody documentary and an RVD shoot interview. 

We are also continuing to release new ICW content each week and have just started  our own best of series with Drew Galloway and Kay Lee Ray being the first ones made available and a new one being added every Friday. 

We now have the ICW On Demand app available to download on Amazon fire stick and fire tv boxes.  

All new subscribers now get a free two week trial to our service.