The Official ICW Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reading that Ricochet is signed for the big ICW show. That's good news.

I'm going. I don't really follow their product, I was at last years show but that was my first taste of ICW. I've also just read that Wolfgang is the World Champ. That passed me by, he's my favourite British wrestler, always has been.

I'm starting to look forward to it. Not been to enough wrestling shows in the last 5 years. I hope it's a good, big show with a good turnout.

Yeah wolfgang cashed in his square go contract after Joe Coffey beat Damo for the belt. Was at the fans podcast at weekend and Dallas mentioned Ricochet as a possible wrestler for the hydro. Probably pushed forwards after Opsprey announced for ROH on the same Sunday. somene there was saying that there are not a lot of floor tickets left for the Hydro, so sounding good attendance wise

Numbers wise sounds ahead of fear & loathing last year. Now Needs a couple of casual names to get the lapsed fans to buy the rest......broken Hardys are pretty much my dream at the moment to round the card off.

Numbers wise sounds ahead of fear & loathing last year. Now Needs a couple of casual names to get the lapsed fans to buy the rest......broken Hardys are pretty much my dream at the moment to round the card off.

80% doesn't tell you how many tickets there were to begin with...?

The game is being made by two guys in their own time outwith their companies own work. I'd not get too excited about it.

Has a search but cant find Anything that tells me the floor capacity of the Hydro to work out what 80% is, and so far the top tiers of seats are not being offered out.

Re jeffs travels, weren't they both in Chile recently, or it's it because his charges were drug related that it's uk won't let him in? I member Tyson used to be uk banned for his rape conviction but is now here often

• 2 weeks later...

Officially it's Joe Hendry and Davey Blaze, however Polo Promotions recently returned after never actually losing the tag titles. To be honest I was kind of expecting a unification match at Fear and Loathing, but I guess that'll get pushed forward with the winners taking on the Dudleys.

Either that or a three way.