The Official ICW Discussion Thread

Has there been any news/rumours/reports how the hydro show is selling?

Last I heard, all the Premium seats were almost gone. I reckon this deal they've got with over 16s allowed in the seats with an adult will be a difference maker in getting the sellout they're aiming for

Video was up earlier but Facebook and YouTube removed it. Davey tea bagged Kid Fite and had his cock on show for the whole finish, around 90 seconds or so with his trousers and boxers at his knee. He also pretended to Wank himself at one point. I thought it was hilarious but probably went a bit too long, no pun intended.

Lionheart and Davey Blaze are having a (worked?) spat on Twitter re: Davey 'getting his cock out' and 'wanked himself off' on a recent show.

Have not heard anything about this? Is that true?

ICW put up a video of Davey getting his cock out in Belfast against Kid Fite. It was pretty awful. Mikey Whiplash made his feelings known, as he is one to do, and Lionheart chipped in as well. Davey Blaze started saying he'd "rather get his dick out than break his neck" and "at least I can take a Styles Clash"...whether it's real or not it's all a bit shit and amateur looking. 

When I seen the pic of it a few weeks bak it looked funny, today's "oh look it's been taken down, how naughty are we" , was a biit immature

Big damo on colts podcast sounded like he wasn't saying everything he could re ICW, didnt come across as a pleased man

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping this "Polo Promotions last match in ICW" patter regarding tonight's show is just a work. Mark Coffey has about as much potential as anyone on the roster and Jackie is money. Together they've been the most entertaining act in ICW for the last 18 months imo.

Compared to other big shows, it was good rather than great I agree, but watching mania is making it feel better than it was. Think the fnfc shows are hampering matches a bit, as squeezing so many matches together for each show is taking freshness away. Not everyone should be on every show I don't think.

• 2 weeks later...