Ghostbusters 3 with lasses.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I think Sandra Bullock puts me off seeing The Heat more than anything. The wife has been hovering over it quite a lot when picking a film to watch so I'll no doubt catch it at some point but yeah, Sandra Bullock is shit.

:dickin: How dare you!

He's right, she's toss. And she's not that hot anymore so you can't just just stare at her and ignore the acting.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think Sandra Bullock puts me off seeing The Heat more than anything. The wife has been hovering over it quite a lot when picking a film to watch so I'll no doubt catch it at some point but yeah, Sandra Bullock is shit.

:dickin: How dare you!

He's right, she's toss. And she's not that hot anymore so you can't just just stare at her and ignore the acting.

Sod you both, I'm off to watch The Net

• Paid Members

Definitely the main reason I didn't want to see it, have never taken to her.

• Paid Members

Wiig I like, but again she'll probably play the exact same character she plays in almost every film, shoe horned into a Ghostbusters story.

That's pretty much what happened with Bill Murray in the original, isn't it?

Well the role was written for him but if you mean he was playing the same character in every film at that point you're way off. Apart from Stripes ( and his SNL work) his two biggest roles at the time were Meatballs and, by quite a distance, Caddyshack which couldn't really be further from Ghostbusters and his later stuff.

Archived