Ghostbusters 3 with lasses.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

It'll be terrible but who cares? I'm not going to go all "they raped my childhood" about it. The remake will come out, people will say it's shit and no one will even think about it a year later. Ghostbusters is a classic and will never be forgotten.

People who love the original probably won't see it anyway. It'll be people like my misses who loved The Heat, Bridesmaid and all those rubbish girly films who probably haven't seen the original Ghostbusters anyway.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should've put money McCarthy and Wiig being in it, was so obvious.

They need a couple of things to make it worse now- Keanu Reeves in some capacity, JJ Abrams to become involved and Hans Zimmer to put together a score to play throughout the entire film.

Naa I'm not having that John Wick was damn good. Plus it was original ;) , they killed his dog this time, which makes a change from the wife, brother, daughter etc. Reeves is too cool for me to hate. You're right about those other two though.

That's the worst possible cast I could imagine :(

Is it having any involvement from any original cast member, writer or director?

From what I understand this isn't even really Ghostbusters 3, it's a reboot and has no links or ties to the other movies. Which means we probably won't be seeing any of the old gang. Just confirming it's going to be shit really. The Ghostbusters video game from a few years back is Ghostbusters 3 to me, if none of you have played it I would highly recommend it or just watch it on youtube, it has all the old cast in it and ties in stuff from the first movie, too bad a live action version never actually happened.

This has straight to DVD written all over it.

No it doesn't. It will be a massive release just before summer next year. Depending how well it does, it could be seen as complete reboot of the franchise. It'll be just like Star Wars, you got the originals then the prequels and now a new set. Only with Ghostbusters you'll have Ghostbusters-Boys and Ghostbusters-Girls

• Paid Members

Not to mention all the kids who they'll be flogging the toys to will no doubt love it.

I doubt it. Boys aren't going to want to buy toys of girls. I'm not sure who the audience for this movie is supposed to be really.

Archived