NJPW World

Sphinx

Japanese commentary version is working for me but the English version isn't available for some reason.

Some sort of message at the top of the main page about editing. Google translated so can't make much sense of it.

Edit.

It's up. But about 15 minutes shorter for some reason.

Edited by The King Of Swing

On 18/07/2017 at 6:17 AM, westlondonmist said:

In general freelancers don't do well and would not imagine they would have someone win g1 on the off chance they may not be there for wrestle kingdom.  I imagine more so now as new Japan don't want wwe signing a guy they are pushing. 

They used to treat freelancers better, but they seem a little more conservative now that they know WWE will fish for their talent. On that note, I'm wondering if they'll ever give Omega a win over Okada, since they have to know he's jumping ship in a year or two (he nearly went this year, by the sounds of some of the podcasts he appeared on).

Ibushi will probably go 5-4 or similar. He's a  big star and the fans love him, and I'm sure they'd like to entice him back into a contract, given how big he NEARLY was last time.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, harlow2 said:

Is there English commentary available on every day

Nope. First 4 days did, none now until the final 3 nights (Block A final night, Block B final night, overall finals)