The Apprentice 2014 Thread (Spoilers)

TheShowOff

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I know what you mean, but his cuntiness can only go so far. I don't think he could've possibly topped yesterday for being an absolute prick, so I was punching the air. I thought Lord Sugar was going to save him after his sob story, which basically translated to "I WANT YOU TO BE MY DAD"

I also made a 'squee' noise when the northern lass (can't remember her name) said "I'm gonna hug yer!". She's sweet.

Daniel has to go now. He's completely deluded- he's been fucking awful at selling yet he still has this perception that he's a brilliant salesman. He was extremely disruptive and immature, I'm glad Mark shut him up by selling all those hot tubs.

Terrific episode, even better than the red wedding episode (triple firing).

I'm loving the show this year. It's addictive viewing. Surely Mark is the best out the bunch, no? I like Rosheen, too. But she is being quite coy, keeping a low profile. Daniel has to go, IMO. He's a big prick and has nothing to back up his claims of being a great salesman.

The Northern one hasn't put a foot wrong yet. It's between her and Mark. It'll come down to the strength of their business plans which we aren't privy to yet. She seemed from an early stage like she'd win as she is a very nice person, can defuse situations, has sense and can sell. She's my prediction.

James was a right cunt on this episode to Rosheen. I thought Alan Sugar was going to go mental at him for it, but he didn't. Me being a fence-sitter, I pitied him when he was basically saying he wants Alan Sugar as his Dad through watery eyes.

Mark is good at what he does. I have disliked him more as it's gone on, but he's being a business man. He's not there to win friends. Will be happy to see Daniel go though.

Surely Mark is the best out the bunch, no?

I think he's the biggest cunt on the show. I almost hope he makes it through to the interviews because I'd bet my house this guy has lied all over his CV and is due a rimming.

He's still good though.

• Paid Members

Yeah, Mark is alright. He's nowhere near as much of a cunt as James or Daniel and a lot more useful than Felipe.

James just confirmed my opinion of him as an outright bully, Roisin looked intimidated and at times terrified when she was working with him this week.

• Paid Members

Did anyone else get the impression the production crew had a word with James and told him that he was never going to win, go out in a blaze of cuntishness, and we'll promise you the dignity of a "with regret" binning?

That was just over the top and somewhat forced, it was like he was doing a parody of his first few weeks.

I too am hoping Mark gets a grilling during interview. I'm also thinking Geordie lass will make the final but her business will be ropey (like Luisa's shoddy cake pitch).

Solomon's an outside op, his online business may be a money spinner, it could be the Inventor Tom swerve for sure.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I was hoping Daniel might get the boot tonight. Can't stand that berk. And not only was he with Felipe all day, he was also PM and could've easily shot down his idea on the skeleton thing. Then add in, like Sugar kept saying, that Daniel's been in the boardroom on the chopping block four times now. He was lucky to hang on tonight.

But Felipe's not been much cop all series anyway. Seems a nice bloke but he's not shown much other than a habit of referring to himself in the third person.

That's Felipe.

Thought Katie handled herself well in the boardroom.

And I'm sure that diamond dealer would have given Roisin his bank details and his car keys if she'd carried on smiling and fluttering her eyelashes at him. She shouldn't have stopped at £50.

Archived