The Apprentice 2014 Thread (Spoilers)

TheShowOff

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad to see Nick leave. Ive seen Ricky Martin's name come up on a lot as a replacement. As much as Id love more Claude, Id rather have him just do the interviews.

The interviews this year were great, I think Bianca has this sewn up but she couldn't have a tougher opponent in Mark. I actually get the impression Sugar prefers Mark's business plan.

On the Radio 1 news bit all day yesterday, only announced yesterday (I think) but definitely not mentioned on either show, will surely mention it on tomorrow's You're Hired straight after the final.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-30527547

For those that watch it THE FINAL IS ON TOMORROW/SUNDAY INSTEAD OF WEDNESDAY 

• Paid Members

The fact Bianca seemed to ignore all the market research and wanted to charge ÂŁ35 for cheap tights sealed her fate. The fact in the boardroom she change the price point and distribution on whom also just showed indecisiveness IMO.

However, you could say cheap Tat marketed as decent products should have been right up Alan's street

Mark absolutely nailed that final challenge. Don't think it was as close as Sugar made out. I actually began to like Mark during the final, he led his team well and seemed like a decent fella whereas I thought Bianca came across as arrogant and aloof, and yes her indecisiveness cost her big time.

• Paid Members

I don’t understand why Sugar’s invested in an SEO agency when they're ten a penny. Oh, he’s going for the “personal” touch, where he meets customers face to face. That’s great, if you have employees across the UK? And going global? You then need employees across the world for these wonderful face-to-face meetings.

Probably because 90 plus percent don't know their arse from their elbow.

As a business model its great you're paid monthly go for the top end of the market (much like Gary Vaynerchuk's done with social media) and its top dollar that will be evergreen.

• Awards Moderator

I don't understand how it's going to be distinctive either. Every SEO agency I've ever worked with has assigned an account manager whom I've met at least monthly. Very difficult business to get started in. Sound fella though.

Archived