The Apprentice 2014 Thread (Spoilers)

TheShowOff

Yeah that was bollocks last night, they did Sugar like a kipper and he couldn't give a good reason why it was wrong other than "EEET AIIIN'T A SKELINGTON!" Then to top it off he used shite analogy's that proved nothing. "It's like asking for a cake and you bringing eggs, flour etc" No, no it's not. "It's like asking for football boots and you bringing me a picture of football boots." Nope, still wrong.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been a very enjoyable series...Saying that i cannot belive Dan has made it too the final.

They seem to have got some really tallented people and some really "fn" annoying candidates for this series.

Any thoughts on who will win.

Bianca has to be the fave now, Mark choked big time tonight but I reckon he'll come good in the interviews. So I'm predicitng those two in the final.

I can't stand Roisin and Im still waiting for Soloman to do something (my pick at the beginning). Daniel did alright tonight despite Roisin's best efforts to throw him under the bus.

• Paid Members

Can’t believe how much Mark’s bigged himself up over the series, and then choked when he led that pitch. I was itching for him to go in the boardroom but the sly bugger escapes, and lives to fight for another week.

Ricky returning as an interviewer is immense. Next he’ll be sat next to Lord Sugar as an aid when Nick joins Margaret in the retirement home.

Fuck me sideways, Ricky Hype is back as one of the interviewers for next week's business plan review episode! Sugar must absolutely love him. That's never happened to a previous winner/candidate before.

They probably needed somebody who can heel it up a little. Imagine asking poor lovable Tom to do that spot, "I don't work heel, brother". 

Claude monstered Solomon.  I ended up finally liking Bianca but felt sorry for Roisin.  She just went so far out of her comfort zone that it was scary.

I'd say Bianca takes the win.  She's now got that "journey" story.  And a fivehead.

Great show on Wednesday. Im a big mark for Claude and his swerve on Solomon was great tv.

Is Nick a confirmed exit? I suppose we will get Ricky, he has got a bit about him so im not upset about Nicks exit, although he is an Apprentice legend.

My pick was Roisin. Now im siding towards Bianca.

Archived