R.I.P. UFC 177

wandshogun09

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That Octagon girl Jessica is extremely attractive, and ordinarily I don't really have a thing for Asian girls (it's primarily a problem with tits, or lack thereof, most Asians in my area are flat as a tack everywhere and appear pre-pubescent, Jessica doesn't have that issue).

Some guys I know have a OCD about big boobs. Fittingly they are the biggest tits I know  ;)

:laugh: Well played Jim. Everyone has their preference. The older I get, the more I appreciate a good arse, but I've always been a boob guy. I like a woman to look like a woman in at least one of those respects. Oh, and they've got to have a vagina. No vagina is absolutely a deal breaker.

Getting back on topic, looking forward to the women's fight on the card. Both are skilled, have attitude and a nice back story. If Correia faced Rousey it'd be the world's biggest squash, but if promoted well I reckon could sell a lot.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:laugh: Well played Jim. Everyone has their preference. The older I get, the more I appreciate a good arse, but I've always been a boob guy. I like a woman to look like a woman in at least one of those respects. Oh, and they've got to have a vagina. No vagina is absolutely a deal breaker.

You are a good egg Shane-O  :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Some guys I know have a OCD about big boobs. Fittingly they are the biggest tits I know  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=dKSVNdw_TT4

Quite a turn this thread has taken. Moral of the story = tits are definitely more interesting than this PPV.

• Paid Members

"A replacement bout is expected to be announced shortly

What could it even be on this notice?

It's Cain Carrizosa (6-0) vs Chris Wade (7-1). That's the Fight Pass fight now. Never heard of either guy but at least their records are better than 1 or 2-0 or something. Carrizosa fought in Bellator apparently.

do people really like him? im just taking the piss.

However! on a card heavy with guys i dont know, i will be checking out the Wee fight.

People were going on like he was some hot prospect before his UFC debut on the Singapore card. That was the main head scratcher for me. He's hardly Some Fucker. Mr Fucker's on a roll. Wee Man's done fuck all.

• Paid Members

"A replacement bout is expected to be announced shortly

What could it even be on this notice?

It's Cain Carrizosa (6-0) vs Chris Wade (7-1). That's the Fight Pass fight now. Never heard of either guy but at least their records are better than 1 or 2-0 or something. Carrizosa fought in Bellator apparently.

do people really like him? im just taking the piss.

However! on a card heavy with guys i dont know, i will be checking out the Wee fight.

People were going on like he was some hot prospect before his UFC debut on the Singapore card. That was the main head scratcher for me. He's hardly Some Fucker. Mr Fucker's on a roll. Wee Man's done fuck all.

I only really mentioned him because you mentioned him so often (or at least so prominently) during the Singapore discussion! Just seemed funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=dKSVNdw_TT4

Quite a turn this thread has taken. Moral of the story = tits are definitely more interesting than this PPV.

If they had Louis sing that live, it would get more buys than this PPV

• Paid Members

I'd rather UFC PPVs open with 'Tits' by Louis Theroux, than 'Face The Pain'. For real.

I only really mentioned him because you mentioned him so often (or at least so prominently) during the Singapore discussion! Just seemed funny.

Oi, don't blame me for your poor taste in MMA fighters. Look now, Mr Wee has taken over a thread for a show he's nothing to do with. His hype is getting ridiculous around here. Conor who?

God, we're talking about anything but UFC 177 in here, aren't we? Royston Piss, Asian ring girls, girls names, tits, Louis Theroux, Ebb's bringing up Ben Saunders who's not even on the card. We're struggling, we're really struggling. Everything seems more interesting to talk about than 177 at the minute.

Unless Barao has another bad camp, Dillashaw vs. Barao II will show us the real story of their first fight. Against a presumably healthier and smarter Barao, we'll see whether Dillashaw had one of those nights where everything clicked and it was just his time, or whether Dillashaw really is that good and he's the equal or superior of Barao.

Barao winning or losing still means a dour time for the Bantamweight division. If Barao wins and it's shown that the first fight was just a blip, then we're back to having a champion so far above the rest of the division that nobody believes he can be beaten, and unlike Jon Jones, Barao lacks the personality and charisma or the plain dickishness to still get people into his fights.,And if Dillashaw has Barao's number and Barao just can't beat him, then you're left with a guy in Barao who can't beat the champion but will still wipe the floor with everyone else, so what do you do with him? You can't put him against rising stars who might beat Dillashaw because he'll probably beat them and knock them off. But you can't really put him against Dillashaw again because he'll have already lose twice to him, the first time in a very lopsided fight, so how do you sell it?

• Paid Members

I know I should be thinking of the likes Rousey, Baker and Palmer when I hear "UFC" and "tits" in the same sentence

Instead all I can think of is Rampage on TUF 10, giggling like a right gorm at that chubby guy with the glasses

tittygrab_display_image.jpg

Yeah I'm hoping for a Faber vs Dillashaw fallout as well. Team Aplha Male seems weird lately anyway. I've read stuff (just rumours) that Faber has been kind of doing his own thing and has had Martin Kampmann training with him at the gym while Ludwig's been working with Dillashaw or whoever. That whole Faber-Ludwig situation seems odd to me. Everyone else on the team seems to love Ludwig, but there's been some issue with Faber and Bang. Maybe there's more to it than meets the eye and there's a rift in the camp.

Those two falling out would be great for the division. Then there's Cruz coming back. Cruz vs Dillashaw, Barao or a rubber match with Faber would be good. Michael McDonald still has time to get back in the hunt. I think we're heading for a bit of a resurgence of the 135 division. Poor Assuncao's going to get left holding his cock.

• Paid Members

Bang posted pics on instagram the other day showing all the top Alpha Male guys training with him except for Faber.

Either Faber is anticipating what could happen and is distancing himself ready for it, or they're are playing us.

...still, its an interesting time.

Archived