Wrestlers who have never appeared in the UK

The Reverend

Inspired by a comment in the Questions thread about the Warrior only having two matches in the UK, which seems crazy when you think how over he was but I guess his stints in the WWF fell at the wrong time, and the fact that one of my biggest clients is Graceland and so I'm constantly reminded that Elvis never performed in the UK. I thought I'd start this thread about which stars haven't wrestled in the UK. Now obviously it would be easy to go back years and years. but international tours weren't a steady fixture back then, so as '89 was the year the WWF staged it's first card on these shores I've based that as 'Year Zero'. Some of the big names I can think of from that era who as far I know haven't wrestled over here include:

Demolition (not counting their later characters)

Dusty Rhodes

Abdullah the Butcher

Jerry Lawler

So over to you!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Jerry Lawler wrestled over here. I saw him & Trish Stratus vs Mr Perfect & Molly Holly at a house show in Birmingham.

That was the first WWE show I ever went to. It had Brock,Taker and HHH in a tag match main event right?

This is a good idea for a thread, I've always been interested in who hasn't come over, can't be many big names left that haven't other than the ones mentioned.

• Paid Members
That was the first WWE show I ever went to. It had Brock,Taker and HHH in a tag match main event right?

I just checked to see when it was (2002 ffs). Was a cracking card -

Rob Van Dam vs. X-Pac

Goldust (w/Booker T) vs. Tommy Dreamer

Jazz © vs. Jacqueline (Womens title)

Steven Richards © vs. Crash vs. Justin Credible vs. Shawn Stasiak (Hardcore Title)

Eddie Guerrero © vs. Jeff Hardy (I'Cont Title)

Spike Dudley © vs. William Regal (Euro Title)

Jerry Lawler & Trish Stratus vs. Molly Holly & Mr. Perfect

Bradshaw vs. The Big Show

Brock Lesnar & The Undertaker vs. Matt Hardy & Triple H

Scott Hall vs. Steve Austin

• Paid Members

I just checked to see when it was (2002 ffs). Was a cracking card -

Wow, what a great card, I remember it pretty well now, Bradshaw juiced for some crazy reason. If you read the card it would even be decent without Scott Hall vs. Steve Austin at the end but that sends it over the edge.

Archived