Foley is Crud

IANdrewDiceClay

To be fair to him, I'd not expect someone as famous as Foley to dm me to have an actual conversation. Whoever the other guy is giving it big about how hard to listen , if it was me I'd have just stopped replying than give him chance to calm down and have an proper discussion. Plus the idiot believes foley is actually booking Raw, when he can't go a 5 min promo without a reminder on what to say next from Steph

Edited by Louch

That's hilarious, Foley is like a teenage girl when it comes to social media/internet shite in general. The twats defending him with the 'direct messages are sacrosanct' line are only encouraging his idiocy. It's social media, it's populated by morons, expect anything you write/upload to be shared, especially if you are a celebrity.

He'll be back at it in a day or two as well, the daft prick.

Edited by DCW

What a mess. Fan engagement at that level is kind of admirable and I have always thought Foley's well... he's a decent soul, though I can see how he can come off as a grating creep.

He's gotta have some cop on though. Kayfabe might be dead but you're kind of running the show on TV. Pen palling it up with some strangers is a bit much and most won't do it because they have the internet self awareness to realise DMs will invariably be posted online by some overzealous fan thrilled that he got contact with a big name.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

I tweeted him once a good few years back and he replied by DM; I think it's just his own way of dealing with people - probably thinks it makes them feel special.

All I'll add here is what a disappointment his current run has been. Compared to his Commissioner run it's an embarrassment. I want the old Mick back.

I tweeted him once a good few years back and he replied by DM; I think it's just his own way of dealing with people - probably thinks it makes them feel special.

All I'll add here is what a disappointment his current run has been. Compared to his Commissioner run it's an embarrassment. I want the old Mick back.

There's been no humour at all in this run as GM, I think that's the difference. He's either screaming and shouting to show passion, that backstage segment where he was almost in tears trying to make the Cesaro/Sheamus team a big deal was fairly embarrassing, or mumbling and forgetting his lines. 

He needs a fucking shave too, he looks ridiculous.

I was listening to an interview with him a couple of days ago, although it's from a couple of years ago, and funnily enough he brought this up, although more about people posting negative or mean stuff and tagging him in it.  He said replying publicly is what they want, so they get attention.  So, if he feels it's worth replying to he does it privately so they don't get the satisfaction of getting the attention they were craving when posting the hurtful comments etc.  Fair enough, but don't reply at all seems more sensible.

I was listening to an interview with him a couple of days ago, although it's from a couple of years ago, and funnily enough he brought this up, although more about people posting negative or mean stuff and tagging him in it.  He said replying publicly is what they want, so they get attention.  So, if he feels it's worth replying to he does it privately so they don't get the satisfaction of getting the attention they were craving when posting the hurtful comments etc.  Fair enough, but don't reply at all seems more sensible.

Is Mick still on the ICW Fear and Loathing show by the way? I can't imagine WWE being happy with him being their guest GM considering he's the GM of Raw in the same arena a week before.

Yeah he's still at icw. Surprised me it didnt get changed, especially when I found out survivor series is same night as ICW. Icw must have had a very tight contract with him

• Paid Members

That's particularly interesting, given the Raw vs Smackdown theme they're (unfortunately) giving the Survivor Series. You'd have thought WWE'll want both GM/Commissioner 'teams' about for the show given that's the only route through which they seem to know how to tell such stories.

Makes me wonder if they got as far as offering ICW a bunch of cash and/or some lower card/NXT folks to appear on the show instead of Foley? Not the first time they'd have done such a thing.