Wrestlemania 31 Trip Planning, Anyone else preparing early?

ratedr69

Nash is throwing a Mania party on the 27th in San José. Perfect timing for Us. More stars T.B.A.

It's 150 Bucks though to get drunk and hang out with the Giant Killer. Total ripoff. We'll probably do it anyway ahaha.

Cant wait.

Honing for Goldberg at WrestleCon.

Felt utterly ripped off when I went to Nash's thing in Miami, and I think I only spent about $20. The wrestlers left at around 9pm at which point you were left in the side room of a bar you could get into for free, the main room/terrace being much cooler.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, this appears to be the first year I can actually afford to go and also get time off work. If only booking travel didn't scare the fuck out of me. 

Any idea what the best airport to fly into would be? Had a quick look at flights to the closest airport and it's telling me journey time is over 45 hours - I am no good at this.

Wrestling-Online.com launched the WrestleMania 31 hotel promotion with the Santa Clara Marriott to give fans a cheaper alternative when it comes to accommodation for the WrestleMania 31 weekend.

For just $189 per night – a discount from the hotel’s regular rate of $359 per night during that weekend – wrestling fans can enjoy accommodation at one of Santa Clara’s best hotels, located within walking distance from the Levi’s Stadium, home of WrestleMania 31! The hotel is also across from Great America adventure park and is a few miles away from the SAP Center and the San Jose Convention Center, which will host RAW, Hall of Fame, and Axxess. The Santa Clara Marriott is also just 4 miles away from the San Jose International Airport.

Rooms are limited and are available on first come first served basis. A choice of 1 king bed or 2 queen beds rooms is available as well.

For more information, hotel photos, and booking information go to our WrestleMania 31 hotel promotion page at http://w-o.it/wm31hotel

Where are you coming from?

Best flights from London to San Jose I could find were 16-19 hours.  Flights to San Fransisco were 10 or 11 hours and a train from San Fransisco to San Jose is about 90 minutes.

London most likely. When I looked at flying into San Jose it was giving me absurd stopover times in Spain and Dallas. Never booked travel/hotel etc myself before so will be a fun learning experience at least I guess.

Two hours away from the San Jose Airport (with public transport) ROH Supercard of Honor takes place on Friday March 27th, 2015 in Redwood, CA. 

Or a 25 min. taxi drive hahahaha.

PWG (Pro Wrestling Guerrilla) is based out of Southern California and they use a lot of the same talent.

Here is my hoping for a VERY BIG PWG show also somewhere in the afternoon on Saturday so I can still get to the Hall of Fame...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived