Wrestlemania 31 Trip Planning, Anyone else preparing early?

ratedr69

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Has anybody else had trouble getting tickets in the presale? It seems like they have sold out for now, am dreading leaving it until Saturday but may have no option at this point.

Anyone else planning to travel from San Jose to Redwood City for Ring Of Honor?

If so, please contact me. We are searching for people to share a taxi drive with.

It's gonna cost about EURO 120 bucks (GBP 90) for a return ride to Redwood even though it's just 25 min from San Jose.....

I'd rather pay half and spend the rest on hotdogs and beer....

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

I was wondering that myself, it seems I've missed out on getting a ticket for Raw, forgot to check when they went on sale and now I think they have sold out, unless I take a chance on eBay.

Same here with the Raw tickets being sold out. Got mine second hand of stubhub eventually.

Not ideal as these Are e-tikets on someone elses name. They might have been reselled 20 times... I guess I have to be there extra early to be safe...

Hof on sale this saturday.

If Anyone wants to share a cab to go Roh from San Jose, drop me a pm. It's quite expensive.

Anyone else planning to travel from San Jose to Redwood City for Ring Of Honor?

If so, please contact me. We are searching for people to share a taxi drive with.

It's gonna cost about EURO 120 bucks (GBP 90) for a return ride to Redwood even though it's just 25 min from San Jose.....

I'd rather pay half and spend the rest on hotdogs and beer....

Pm'd you.

• 2 months later...

Archived