Wrestlemania 31 Trip Planning, Anyone else preparing early?

ratedr69

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want to do a Mania but looking at last nights show some of the seats looked miles (slight exaggeration) away from the ring and even the ring side seats three or four rows back looked like anyone behind probably couldn't see on the floor level (if your short like me).

I am in two minds whether to go all out for the top seats (the package) or to chance it and go to the event and try my luck with normal seats? I know the show is all about being there but can't help but feel I will walk away disappointed if my one WrestleMania of a lifetime ends up with me being up in the gods watching ants in the ring or something like that?

Thoughts/Suggestions? I know each arena/stadium varies but have to do this at least once and it would kill me paying all that money for flights/accommodation and havign naff seats. 

I thought the opposite seeing the various angles from the crowd's perspective last night.  I reckon the view from the middle tiers looked like it was probably alright.  And even if you were really far back, it lets you really appreciate and take in the "bigness" of the show.  Mind you I've always been one of those people that quite likes being up on a balcony at a show or up on the hill watching the main stage from a distance at festivals, etc.

I thought the opposite seeing the various angles from the crowd's perspective last night.  I reckon the view from the middle tiers looked like it was probably alright.  And even if you were really far back, it lets you really appreciate and take in the "bigness" of the show.  Mind you I've always been one of those people that quite likes being up on a balcony at a show or up on the hill watching the main stage from a distance at festivals, etc.

I don't mind being high or not very close but that stadium was huge so got the impression that if your anywhere near the stage (or where the pre-show panel was) then your missing out. 

In an arena its probably not so bad, I saw Raw at the 02 last year right at the back and it was okay but in a massive stadium like that I would probably feel lost, even in Wembley if your right at the back you don't feel quite as involved/into the action. 

Superfast free wifi everywhere.

Wrestlecon had a good location. Amateurly organised but it was fun anyway.

Evolve 40 was great. Drew vs Uhaa, Ricochett vs Justin Gabriel. However Tommy End Stole the show. The Man got a standing ovation. True story.

Ring of Honor was ok. Nothing more. We had third row seats but I decided to stand up. The lightning was terrible. Shit venue. Gutted. Should have done Nxt instead....

Axxess was fun with even some Nxt matches like Charlotte vs Dana Brooke and Bailey vs Banks.

Hall of Fame was much better than expectations.

Mania was brilliant. What a scenery

scenery. Good seats. Fun atmosfeer.

Currently standing in life for Raw. Skipped it. EasY. Works all the time.

Archived