James Hart Unplugged

IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

His rendition of Hulkster in Heaven unplugged makes my hear bleed. His version of Together is top too. I love Jimmy Hart. I remember reading in Jericho's book Jimmy Hart advising him on bright colours and standing out and I was "Yes. Jimmy Hart rules". Also his rebooting of WCW Saturday Night in 1999 or so and running it as a little promotion of it's own with the power plant guys, lower and mid card workers lead to a show often better than Nitro and Thunder up until Russo and Bischoff were dickheads and killed it off in 2000. Jimmy Hart is absolutely brilliant. Jack of all trades, master of them too and apparently a top guy.

• Paid Members

Here's Jimmy singing Keep on Dancing on Karaoke at Hogan's Beach. Love how fast he is when someone asks if anyone knows the song. Like a rat up a drainpipe. No subtly at all. He ran on stage. At least do the old "nah, I dont want to. No, honestly. Oh go on then" bit like everyone does. Jimmy's like "give us that fucking mic here".

I dont think Jimmy has left the club since its opened. Free dinners for Team Hogan if you pop in.

• Paid Members

British Uprising 3, milling about post show, Hade Vansen and Duke of Danger being utter cocks, not only ignoring fans but mocking everyone whilst flitting behind a curtain.

Jimmy Hart looks to be leaving, sees me milling and comes over for a jolly good 15 minute chat about Hogan and The Nasty Boys, top guy and one of the nicest Americans that came over in my opinion, beaten only by Terry Funk's missus at the same show who was fantastic to talk to about putting up with Terry for all those years.

putting up with Terry for all those years.

He seems alright, is he that bad? Unless he sort of walks about the house like he is on telly lashing pans in the air and crawling around the kitchen going COME ON DINNER YOU SON OF A BITCH GIVE ME FOOD POISONING ME I DARE YA

EDIT - as for Jimmy, can't fault him. He should keep his glasses on, though. It's to the point where seeing him with eyes is just weird like some sort of inexplicable, impossibly degree'd angle in a Lovecraft book or seeing Fozzy Bear with legs.

• Paid Members
putting up with Terry for all those years.

He seems alright, is he that bad? Unless he sort of walks about the house like he is on telly lashing pans in the air and crawling around the kitchen going COME ON DINNER YOU SON OF A BITCH GIVE ME FOOD POISONING ME I DARE YA

It was all light hearted stuff and dealing with hsi trips across the US and Japan, typical long term marriage moanings coated with hugs and kisses. She truly was great.

Archived