Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

While I'm on a DX were a bunch of shitmongers rant, the booking of Owen Hart is bloody awful.

*Owen's family get screwed.

*Owen returns as a full on nutter wanting ti kill Shawn Michaels.

*Owen get's screwed out of title match to feud with Triple H for the European Title.

*Owen gets jumped by loads of people DX pay off, and eliminated from the Rumble by a non entrant HHH.

*Beats Goldust dressed as Triple H and this counts as his title win so he doesn't get the decisive win.

*Loses the title back to HHH in a fuck finish.

*Loses at Mania to HHH after a low blow from Chyna, Owen looks shit again.

*Loses a month later again to Triple H and turns heel again the next night.

*Gets called a nugget of shit, end scene.

Not a sniff, he didn't get a fucking sniff. Stupid.

While I'm on a DX were a bunch of shitmongers rant, the booking of Owen Hart is bloody awful.

*Owen's family get screwed.

*Owen returns as a full on nutter wanting ti kill Shawn Michaels.

*Owen get's screwed out of title match to feud with Triple H for the European Title.

*Owen gets jumped by loads of people DX pay off, and eliminated from the Rumble by a non entrant HHH.

*Beats Goldust dressed as Triple H and this counts as his title win so he doesn't get the decisive win.

*Loses the title back to HHH in a fuck finish.

*Loses at Mania to HHH after a low blow from Chyna, Owen looks shit again.

*Loses a month later again to Triple H and turns heel again the next night.

*Gets called a nugget of shit, end scene.

Not a sniff, he didn't get a fucking sniff. Stupid.

He was really treated badly wasn't he? I love that bit at the end of IYH Degeneration X where he appears out of nowhere and attacks Shawn. Perhaps if Michaels hadn't gotten hurt, he'd have done something with Owen after Wrestlemania. I suspect not though.

• Paid Members

The title shot he had at Shawn where Hunter had to twat him with his crutch (which needed a few swipes) might have made him look a threat, but we all knew the game was up when he had problems with Double J 2000 in the Rumble. In fairness, it was the wrong time to try and establish yourself as a main event babyface with Steve Austin kicking down the door.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, Onyx. Yeah, that DX invading WCW footage might be overplayed, but at least it's balanced out by stuff like Vince in hospital and the beer truck, which they've never shown since the initial airing. I only wish they'd uncover that episode where Austin fills Vince's car with cement.

Just in case you haven't had a chance to relive any of this footage yet, they've dug deep into the archives on this week's Too Hot For TV. You should enjoy it.

• Paid Members

Last couple of weeks of "Too Hot For TV" have been really good. Loads of brilliant trash TV that make the show fly by.

I watched a What Culture video on YouTube recently "10 things WW wants you to forget about Kane" (see below, well put together video that's worth 5 mins of your time). Amusingly at least two of them were on this weeks Too Hot for TV.

Reminded me how much I hate Shane O'Mac and how happy Kurt Angle dropping him on his head at KOTR makes me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Oc3Y96dJ0

Edited by tiger_rick

That what culture video is shite, if you're going to be a smart arse don't make daft mistakes (Kane debuted then spoke two years later? Nah about nine months later actually)

There wasn't much on there that 'WWE wants you to forget about Kane' except maybe the Ryder feud, which in fairness is probably the most unintentionally hilarious feud ever (changing the tyre for about 45 minutes being the highlight)

Edited by Dr.PeterVenkman

Whats the time frame for Raws being added? Its been atleast 3 or 4 weeks since they last added any to 1997 which has completely killed my enthusiasm for the Network as its about all I watch. Is it likely that they just add them in big lots and then dont bother for a few months?