Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Batista was great with him.

I want that piano rendition of Undertaker's theme. That was class

YES and YES.

Batista was just superb with Connor. Batista seems to be great in everything he does out of the ring such as podcasts/interviews, mtv cribs lol

I'd love to get hold of that piano version of takers theme, but then same goes for those acoustic versions of "Voices" and "I walk alone" and I still can't find them ANYWHERE!!

Batista was great with him.

I want that piano rendition of Undertaker's theme. That was class

YES and YES.

Batista was just superb with Connor. Batista seems to be great in everything he does out of the ring such as podcasts/interviews, mtv cribs lol

I'd love to get hold of that piano version of takers theme, but then same goes for those acoustic versions of "Voices" and "I walk alone" and I still can't find them ANYWHERE!!

Voices Acoustic -

By Sahaj Ticotin. If you were to google 'vidtomp3' and follow any suggested instructions, it might convert the youtube vid to mp3 (does as it says on the tin).

No joy with the Batista theme, may have been done by someone else

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Watched the WWE24 Mania doco & really enjoyed it. Think they could've done even more with a 60 min slot but still thought it was great.

Connor stuff really pulled at the heart strings as did the Warrior bits.

However, I couldn't help but chuckle at something that exposed another case of 'Hogan Horseshit'.

I love how Hulk just lies his way through life. He was on Jericho's podcast a week or 2 back & tried to make out as though he didn't know Rock & Austin were coming out at the start of WM30. Not that I bought that for one second but he clearly forgot they were all being filmed together on the Saturday talking about what they would do & also behind the curtain for this documentary.

Brilliant!

Thinking of cancelling my Watchwrestling dot see-aitch bookmark, they still haven't got the documentary up.

It's not in the latest posts feed. Scroll down a bit to 'Latest WWE Network Shows'.

IT WAS A VIGILANTE STING OPERATION! EXPECT A KNOCK AT THE DOOR, PIRATE.

Cheers, I see it now. But I'm such a contrary prick that now I can watch the programme I've been craving for the last half hour, I don't want to anymore.

I thought this documentary was fantastic. I was really left wanting more. Seeing Hogan and Warrior bury th hatchet, Taker interact with Vince and Hogan, Rock and Austin having a laugh was really good.

The Connor stuff choked me up too, This doc proves that when they get it right, its oh so fantastically right. When the get it wrong... yeah.

Really loving the Network.

I was actually a bit disappointed with WWE 24 unfortunately. It did indeed leave me wanting more, but in the sense that I was expecting more to begin with. Don't get me wrong, the presentation was perfect and they didn't exactly do anything wrong, it just almost felt rushed. If they'd managed to stretch it out to an hour with some additional footage it would have been really good.

Edited by Slapnut

• Moderators

The best thing to watch is Tuesday Night Titans. Especially the one with Paul Christy when that one goes up.

"How many apartment buildings do you own?"

Edited by PowerButchi