Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

How does everyone go about watching TV stuff? Do you select a random month/year etc and try following it? Or do you just cherry pick random episodes.

I spend most of my time on the network scrolling the menu's, the amount to content hurts my head.

How does everyone go about watching TV stuff? Do you select a random month/year etc and try following it? Or do you just cherry pick random episodes.

I spend most of my time on the network scrolling the menu's, the amount to content hurts my head.

I really struggle to be honest. I've decided to go for it though and try and watch every PPV from 1989, both WWE and WCW. I've managed a grand total of one event so far so I've got a hell of a journey ahead of me.

With TV I've been watching the Nitros in order.

I tried starting with Raw from the beginning but gave up after half a dozen because it was fucking awful.

I then decided to go with the Monday night era, so I watch the episode of Raw and follow it with corresponding episode of Nitro and then watch whichever PPV is being led to. I'm currently up the Raw episode that features the Austin & Pillman gun angle

• Paid Members

I reckon WWECW has a chance of being added once they've completed uploading what they've already started but that's a long way off yet. Putting up the rest of Raw, Smackdown, Nitro etc. will be priority in terms of classic shows I imagine.

Also, everything they have uploaded since a couple of months ago appears not to bookmark each match/finish. Have they scrapped this now?

Edited by Sir Steve Redgrave

I would imagine that they do. It took them a while to gain control of the library following the bankruptcy of ECW, but I think they do have control of the lot.

Obviously there will have to be music edits to be made as well as other things like advertising to edit which is why I don't they'll bother, it's just more gagging about that they can do without.

With the exception of Heyman's "hey, network! Throw me off the air!" Promo, did anything of note actually happen on ECW's TNN run?

• Paid Members

From what i recall yeah, when that show came about it was the main ECW TV show where as Hardcore TV was more the B show.

It came in around 2000 maybe late '99 i think so it's post-prime ECW for most people, but i'd like to see it go up.