Jump to content

  

147 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Think it's a bit harsh Tommy is running away with this.. he's was suspended for most of 2013.

 

But mostly because I find his idiocy pretty hilarious so I don't wish he wasn't here. I reckon a lot of people secretly missed him because they love to hate him.

 

quote the raven, on the other hand is just a stinking floater of a turd, hanging around and stinking it up.

  • Awards Moderator
Posted
Think it's a bit harsh Tommy is running away with this.. he's was suspended for most of 2013.

 

I agree. He hasn't even posted that much since he came back in late '13.

Posted

I expect to be taking another long vacation from here again soon.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I totally understand why Dangerously is winning this, but I'd much rather see Freebird gone than him.

  • Moderators
Posted

Yeah, Tommyboi's hardly been here long enough to wish he was gone again. I do wish he wouldn't post in the beer thread though.

Posted

I think it's a testament to how much of a fuckwit Tommy is that within a few weeks of his return, he has people wishing he was gone. He's like the anti-poster - everything he touches turns to shit.

  • Moderators
Posted

Thick and boring, it's time for Sphinx to go. The streak of piss manages to be total fucking shit every time he clicks "Add Reply".

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...